“Dumb and Dumber running the pizza place Franklin.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pie in the Sky Pizza - CLOSED

Pie in the Sky Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
tampa
“Dumb and Dumber running the pizza place Franklin.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I call to talk to mgr and he knows about his the place or is a afraid of the owner or his boss. So he puts me on the phone w his boss and this guy is even worse. My god. We had a birhday party planned. Pizza is so so. Mellow mushroom way better. Prides high. Staff rude as can be. My god. It's pizza not gold.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
15 Thank Susan11

Nashville, Tennessee
“OK Pizza, but automatic 18% for 8 people?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went with friends. Eight of us in total–four adults and four 8-10 year olds. They added an 18% gratuity to our bill for a "large party." I understand that tactic at a nice restaurant, but come on, the girl took our order, dropped off drinks and plopped two pizzas on our table. This is not fine dining, this is a pizza joint! 18% gratuity for dropping a pizza on my table will cause me to find alternatives when I want pizza in this area. The pizza is fine, but isn't anything special…

Visited August 2012
14 Thank Nicemac
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Delivery-Awesome; DineIn-Not so awesome”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Working in Franklin, we often order pizza for delivery from Pie in the Sky. The Happy Family is my favorite pizza! Although it's a bit more pricey that your run-of-the-mill pizza delivery (Papa Johns/Dominos/etc) - a) it's worth the price and b) just one or two slices will fill you right up!

However, I went to the restaurant for a work lunch earlier this week (about 15 of us) and had an awful service experience. We waited nearly an HOUR for our food to be served. I think they waited for everyone's order to be complete before serving the group - so some of the food had been waiting for a while and was not very warm A few of the people's orders were just wrong and had to be made re-made. I actually ordered a toasted hoagie sandwich, and it was delicious, and the price was VERY reasonable for this.

Lesson: I will not be dining in at Pie In The Sky again any time soon. I WILL continue to have them deliver yummy pizza to me at the office!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
14 Thank Jamie A
PizzaMRKT, Marketing Associate at Pie in the Sky Pizza, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Jamie,

Thank you very much for your business and for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your sandwich as well.

I am sorry that you did not think the service was exceptional. Here is a tip that I think helps for large groups. If ordering separately, have someone call ahead with the separate orders. This cuts down on the time it takes to separate individual orders after dining. It also ensures that all the food will come out at the same time. Normally we will wait for the entire party to arrive to put the whole order in (if it is pre-ordered) so everyone gets their food hot and fresh at the same time.

We also apologize that a few of the orders were not made correctly. I will have a pep talk with our team to make sure we are on point for future customers!

Thank you again for your review as your valuable feedback is what helps us serve our customers better. If you would like to discuss the details of your visit in detail, please feel free to email me at decker@pspizza.com

Ryan Decker
BRENTWOOD, TN
“great crust”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

we have also ordered sandwiches and garlic rolls, and liked our orders. you have to be patient for the pizza, but we love it

Visited November 2012
PizzaMRKT, Marketing Associate at Pie in the Sky Pizza, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Stacy,

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Ryan Decker
Marketing Associate
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great pizza and dessert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I'm not a huge pizza fan but I really like this place. Kids love it and the atmosphere is great. Try the amazing Cookie dessert. We can't pass on it.

Visited April 2012