“Average”

Buca di Beppo
Ranked #67 of 368 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mallory Lane
Transit: Franklin Transit Authority bus stop at Cool Springs shopping district.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Average”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is served "family style." I found the portions to be a little small. Before we left, we had run up a bill of nearly $100 for pasta and salads for a family of 7. I believe there are better options for Italian for that much $$.

Visited August 2012

“Super fun. Super good.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

We are at the "kitchen table" and it is a totally different experience. We get to see every dish and meet the chef and they show us the dishes (w/explanation). Truly family style. Our biggest problem is deciding what to share as a family! lol

We are looking forward to coming back with the rest of our family.

Ardmore
“A Delightful Place for a Family Lunch”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The atmosphere is so happy and cheerful you just can't help being in a great mood. The music is fun, the service was excellent, lunch was delicious. Our son asked for a meatball to go with his spaghetti and they brought out a 1/2 lb. meatball on a platter that made his jaw drop! Priceless! I had a house red wine that was perfect and the bruschetta served in a giant martini glass was so cool. We love this place. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited January 2013
Collierville, Tennessee
“Tastes like my Sicilian Nana's sauce!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Loved the gorgonzola/apple salad, the trio appetizer platter, veal saltimbocca, veal parmesan, pasta with marinara sauce, pepperoni pizza, and sangria. The flavors were authentic and scrumptious. Ambiance is warm and inviting. The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. The food is served family style and the portions are generous. We love this place and find it hard to believe that it is part of a chain. Well done!

Visited December 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Lovely”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Had Christmas dinner here, last night, with a group of women from around the area. I was the only one that was Gluten Free and somehow I got penalized for it.
Because I was the only one that knows she has food allergies, I was charged the full banana for the chicken marsala, because I was the only one eating it.. They brought huge platters of food and then mine came out and it was huge........ And it was only me....
It didn't seem right that I got penalized for it.. All humans have wheat allergies, but some of us make sure we steer clear of it, but why be penalized for it?

I had the most expensive check at the table because I was charged the full amount for a dinner of gluten free chicken breasts.

I think it would be easier for people like me to just order a vegetable, a salad, and a 1/2 carafe of wine... Eat your meat at home.

Service was great and attentive, food came out of the kitchen hot, waitstaff bends over backwards to please you......

I just wish they had a better system for humans with food allergies. :( Bummer that I got hit with such a HUGE bill for my meal............ Big time Bummer.

• Visited December 2012