“Great Service!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mallory Lane
Transit: Franklin Transit Authority bus stop at Cool Springs shopping district.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Love the concept of family style portions and the food was delicious and fresh. I could eat here with family on all special days and anniversaries. Love the look and feel of the place coupled with smiling faces and good food. Good combination.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I really appreciated my waiter (wish I could tell you his name). He was personable and friendly. What I really liked was that he offered me a Lunch menu which not only had better prices, but the appropriate sized meals for me. I don't need a 10 oz. steak, thank you very much! I ordered the 1/2 sized salad (granny smith apples, gorgonzola cheese, candied walnuts, etc) and lunch sized chicken and cheese canolis (I'm sure I'm getting these items wrong, but you'll figure it out!). just a very pleasant experience all the way around.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I don't get to go here often enough but I go every chance I get! Food is excellent and we always start off with the antipasto salad. I usually get the penne arrabbiata and my girlfriend always gets the eggplant parmigiana. This place is always good with a group of people and you might even get to sit in the pope room!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This restaurant, whose name is roughly translated, Joe's Basement is an Italian themed restaurant that serves great food and good wines at a reasonable price. The service was good, yet it lagged a little bit. Decorations cover the wall in each individualized room so it is a good idea to visit each one before leaving the restaurant. There are plenty of vegetarian options. The Menu is served family style which means portions will be large for the purposes of sharing. A fun place thats worth a visit.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We have a large Italian family and decided to out for my neices birthday party. We decided to eat at Buca's. The food is just average. (Salad is good and the ravioli's). The atmosphere is great and the service is good. If you want to eat some pasta family style then its a good time out. If you want a higher grade of family style Italian (Chain), then go to Maggiano's.