“The best kept secret for sushi”

Sakura Japanese Rest & Sushi
Ranked #116 of 378 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I literally live around the block and never knew about this place until my wife's hairdresser who is from Cali stated they have the best sushi in Williamson County..OH' and they do. Do not let the strip mall sign and being in the Kroger parking lot deceive you.. Great food and great prices.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

not impressed by the service, atmosphere or food. not much to say after that.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

This place is great for sushi when you don't want to break the bank. Their other dishes are lacking in Asian authenticity. Chicken teriyaki looks like it should be served as fajitas at a Mexican restaurant. I love their sushi thought. I would recommend this place to family and friends but only for the sushi.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

My friend brought me and I would have never just gone on my own. They are a wonderful husband and wife team and they truly have amazingly delicious food. I get the Sushi most of the time but my husbands fav is the chicken terriaky bowl for only 4.50

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Sakura is a hole-in-the-wall in a non-descript strip mall. Don't let the setting put you off. The owners aim to please and their prices are very reasonable.
When we got there around 8pm on a monday night the place was nearly empty. We sat at the sushi bar and found the sushi chef to be very engaging as he worked. The sushi and edamame were excellent.
Surprisingly, a few tables had filled by the time we left.
Franklin is blessed with many options for sushi, but you can't go wrong at Sakura if you're in this part of town.