“Great atmosphere and food!”
Review of Saffire

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Liberty Pike
Seneca, South Carolina
“Great atmosphere and food!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My coworkers/friends and I ate here Wednesday evening. I had the famous chicken-fried chicken, which comes with a penne mac-n-cheese and a country ham gravy. I got the gravy on the side, thinking the "country ham" might mean the gravy was really salty - but it was not at all, it was delicious. The whole thing was really, really good. And the atmosphere was awesome...all the old factory elements were terrific.

• Visited April 2014
7 Thank scootermac

Huntsville, Alabama
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I hosted 11 clients at Saffire for dinner and cocktails. Initially I was skeptical because we only had 1 wait staff. She was outstanding! For appetizers we ordered the oysters on the half shell, bang shrimp and the bbq leaf. Each of the appetizers were fabulous. The oysters were fresh and chilled. The bang shrimp was served very warm, not hot and definitely had a little zesty spice. The bbq leaves were smoked and tasty, served with no sauce. An array of entrees were served. I had the prime rib served medium rare. The hickory smoked flavor accented the prime rib superbly. Others around me also had the prime rib. I wish the prime rib was served with something other than french fries for fine dining. Fantastic meals, moderately priced and outstanding service. The restaurant also had a wide selection of beers, wine and local micro brewery servings. Unusual location in a renovated factory with unique shops throughout the facility. Definitely would recommend this establishment.

• Visited April 2014
7 Thank Sidney T
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Another great dinner”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We have been to Saffire many, many times and felt I should write a review. It is a wonderful atmosphere. Great bar and great food. My husband loves the oyster appitizer. The cheese tray is always good. The pork chop and salmon at always good. If you are in the area, you should definitely try it!

• Visited March 2014
7 Thank Stephanie F
Spanish Fort, Alabama
“My new favorite restaurant anywhere!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My wife and I ended up eating at Saffire twice during our vacation to Nashville. The atmosphere, service, and food here are all 5 star in my opinion. The martinis are fantastic and reasonably priced (especially at happy hour.) Over the 2 dinners here we had 4 different dishes, all of which were excellent, but the star was the fish and grits. A huge portion of grilled Mahi served over creamy stone ground grits that are cooked to perfection topped with a muniere sace and surrounded by roasted brussel sprouts. I have to say that it was probably the best seafood dish I have ever eaten. After dinner try the white chocolate orange bread pudding. All I can say is wow. I can't wait to go back to Nashville just to eat here again. Yes, it is that good.

• Visited March 2014
7 Thank Dan7667
Sewickley, Pennsylvania
“Good fun and food”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. The food and the service held up against a big back drop. Usually staff will let the atmosphere do all the talking and the food and service suffer. Not here. The oysters were fresh and tasty lots of compliments on the fish. Good wine list.

5 Thank Millionmiles2013