“Another great dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Liberty Pike
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We have been to Saffire many, many times and felt I should write a review. It is a wonderful atmosphere. Great bar and great food. My husband loves the oyster appitizer. The cheese tray is always good. The pork chop and salmon at always good. If you are in the area, you should definitely try it!

7  Thank Stephanie F

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My wife and I ended up eating at Saffire twice during our vacation to Nashville. The atmosphere, service, and food here are all 5 star in my opinion. The martinis are fantastic and reasonably priced (especially at happy hour.) Over the 2 dinners here we had 4 different dishes, all of which were excellent, but the star was the fish and grits. A huge portion of grilled Mahi served over creamy stone ground grits that are cooked to perfection topped with a muniere sace and surrounded by roasted brussel sprouts. I have to say that it was probably the best seafood dish I have ever eaten. After dinner try the white chocolate orange bread pudding. All I can say is wow. I can't wait to go back to Nashville just to eat here again. Yes, it is that good.

7  Thank Dan7667
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. The food and the service held up against a big back drop. Usually staff will let the atmosphere do all the talking and the food and service suffer. Not here. The oysters were fresh and tasty lots of compliments on the fish. Good wine list.

5  Thank Millionmiles2013
Reviewed March 12, 2014

While living in Franklin, TN, I ate at Saffire's many times and was glad for a return visit! Started with oysters on the half shell and they were extremely good! Next was a cheese plate with 3 cheeses and peach glaze! Entree was fish and grits; fish was blackened mahi mahi plus a side of turnip greens and chipotle cornbread. Very good dinner and Rachel, our waitperson, provided friendly and efficient service. Meal was definitely worth the $$! Would recommend Saffire's if you are in the Nashville area!

5  Thank Joe M
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've never had a bad meal at Saffire. Everything is wonderful and the service is always spot on. Mix and match sides, great drinks, fun atmosphere. Cannot list our favorite dishes, because they're all great.

5  Thank DRL615