“Love this family friendly place!”

Culver's of Franklin
Ranked #59 of 379 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We visit this Culver's regularly. The service is great, with the owner checking in regularly. It is good "fast" food with good portions. The kid's meals are a great value too. And their custard is delicious!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I just love the burgers and am rarely able to eat any custard. A Double Deluxe with everything and crinkle fries fills me up. I don't even eat the free scoop that comes with my son's kiddie meal.
Culver's is an upscale burger joint out of Wisconsin so be sure to get cheese on whatever you get. They also serve chicken, salads, and some fancy dinners but I'm happy with burgers. I've tried the Cheese Curds which are similar to mozzarella bites but even better. The onion rings were also good. And, by the way, they serve awesome custard to which you can add many yummy toppings.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Burgers and fish sandwiches are good, not great. But the TURTLE SUNDAE'S are what keeps us coming back!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is the first Middle Tennessee unit of a franchise chain from Wisconsin. The specialty id upscale burgers and custard treats. Store decor and service is much higher than normal fast food places. You order at the counter, they bring it to you. We were impressed with the cleanliness and the helpful staff. They have more options for sides than just fries; the mashed potatoes were excellent.

The only negative would be the higher prices, as compared to Wendy's and other competitors. Personally, I'd prefer yogurt over custard as an option for desert treats. Overall, a much better upscale fast food place than Five Guys.