“Consistently get orders wrong”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #131 of 377 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Tonight will be our last visit to this sonic. After each softball game our daughter asks to go to sonic so we take her as a celebration. Unfortunately the past 3 weeks (3 visits) they've gotten our order wrong. This time the receipt was correct but the food in the bag was not. Other times I took the blame for not checking the receipt. Tonight I decided to call the manager to let them know our issues. The woman who answered advised me that she was one of the managers so I let her know about the poor customer experience and that I ordered a plain hamburger the receipt said plain but instead we received a cheeseburger loaded. (Other orders were wrong on our previous visits). Half way through the call I heard an echo and realized she had placed me on speaker. Not an issue just not professional. I let her know I didn't want or expect anything other than for her to train her staff to pay attention to details and get the orders correct.
Unfortunately for us and this sonic they've lost our business going forward.

There are newer reviews for Sonic Drive-In

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Portions are great as well as quality. Takes quite a while to get food tho but it is worth it. Prices aren't that bad. Staff is friendly.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!