“Comfort Food and Pizza”

Bricks Cafe
Ranked #83 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 26, 2019

This restaurant serves comfort food and good 'ole "down home" kind of food. This is a family-friendly, relaxing place with good food including pizza!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

The is is Very food restaurant. Full bar, small
selection of draft beer (always nice and cold) and a wine list . The menu changes and the food is fresh. Meat, seafood and vegetarian selections . Also, a wood fire oven and wood fired pizza/flatbreads at certain times. We have been here many times and they it has always been good . My son recommends the chicken tortilla soup that is served every day. They are very accommodating of special requests.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Bricks used to be our local "go to spot"; they offered great food, drinks and service. But new owners took over and it has steadily gone down hill. Drinks are different and smaller ( new glasses), the service is average to poor now and the food is just not as good. Of late, there has been much turn over with all of the staff; servers and kitchen. Too bad too, it used to be a great spot, local, and off the beaten path. We would rather drive into Cool Springs now verses have more bad experiences here.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019

Tonight my wife called in a to-go order for me to pick up. I wasn't aware of what she had ordered, so I picked it up without checking each box.
When I arrived at home, it was obviously wrong. She had ordered the "Three sliced petite tenders, grilled and served over MASHED POTATOES, topped with a red wine demi-glaze with goat cheese crumbles and fried onion strings. Served with choice of regular side item." We got 3.5 oz of medallions with broccoli for $20.
When we called, we were rudely told, that they had changed the menu but not updated the website.
I understand mistakes happen, but what bothers me the most is the attitude, unwillingness to acknowledge the idea of customers should be notified of menu changes and only 3.5 oz of meat for $20 from a strip-mall joint.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2018

An ideal cafe in the Bible-belt for sinners to get Sunday brunch while the saints are at church. Try the Chorizo Breakfast Burrito with the special hollandaise house sauce. Delicious! Bricks has light traffic on Sundays but is otherwise crowded throughout the week. Try it.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Bricks Cafe? Share your experiences!