“Back Again”

Ranked #2 of 31 Quick Bites in Franklin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 31, 2017

One of our favorite places for a late breakfast. This is a popular restaurant so expect a line but a short wait. Food is very good with a varied breakfast menu the includes fresh fruits and good coffee.
The fresh pastries are worth bending your diet!

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

I played it safe with the caramel latte which I enjoyed. One member of our party got the hummingbird special and she loved it - candied pineapple as a garnish!! The third person in our group didn't enjoy hers as much because there ended up being grounds in her iced americano. We were gone by the time she realized this otherwise I'm sure they would have made it right.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to waste a few hours reading and drinking coffee. This coffee shop delivered big on atmosphere, food, and tasty drinks. The main level was much more lively but as you went higher it mellowed out. The weather wasn't good enough to enjoy the oversized porch but it looked like the best seats in the house most days.

The only negative that I found was the wifi. It required social media to sign in so I used my Facebook. It just kept freezing on both my iPad and my iPhone. I saw plenty of people on their laptops so either their all writers or I was the only one struggling with the wifi.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Great place to pop in for a cup of Joe. We loved the atmosphere as it was warm enough to sit on the porch.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Visited three times during a recent visit to Franklin. Saturday morning coffee was pretty crazy, lines and waiting time shows the popularity of this great cafe.
Lunch with salads soup and nachos was great too. Breakfast was also very good. It can be pretty noisy, so you might want to choose quieter periods, and be prepared to wait.