“Good Wings and Beer Choices”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #146 of 373 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Wild Wing Cafe has much more than just wings. We offer fresh, made daily salads, sandwiches and wraps, flatbreads, burgers and soups. We are a family friendly sports bar with a full bar, specialty selection of craft draft beers, and live entertainment. Join us for a game of beer pong, corn hole, darts or golden tee! We are locally owned and operated! Monday is Kids Eat for $1 Tuesday is 24 Tuesday Wings Wednesday is Half Off All Salads
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Wings and Beer Choices”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The Wild Wing Cafe is located in the same strip mall as one of my clients and I'm a big wing fan so thought I would give it a try.

On Tuesday nights the dining area was about half occupied. A trivia game, less obnoxious than most, was in progress. I sat at the large rectangular bar where I was served relatively quickly. There are some excellent beer choices, although they are on the pricey side. BMC swill is also available on tap and in bottles.

On two visits I tried three wing flavors. The 'Atomic Meltdown' is hot enough that the three pepper rating is deceptive and makes you wonder what they put in the six-pepper rated 'Braveheart'. 'The General' is an ok Asian-sauced selection that is fairly mild. 'The Slayer' is a pleasant, slightly hot flavor with a strong hint of garlic. The 'Meltdown' was easily the best of the three but none were outstanding. Tuesday is a two-for-one night on wings so 12 average-size wings, enough for dinner, are a major bargain.

Saw the reviews with service issues and can say I had no problems at the bar. The two bartenders who took care of me on two visits were quick to take my order, helpful, and friendly. The barnlike room is comfortable if not fancy and TV's tuned to sports are everywhere but not blasting. Wait staff, especially the female bartender, are young and attractive without the suggestive costumes that in some sports bars might be a turnoff to families and girlfriends.

Overall a positive if not memorable dining experience.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank OldSalt558

“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This place is going downhill fast. We went a few months ago and it was very good. We went today and it was totally opposite. They appeared to be very short staffed as when we walked in there were a bunch of empty tables and we still had to wait 15 minutes to be seated.We started with the Hot Shots appetizer the cheese and sausage was ok on the inside but they were cooked too long and had a burnt taste. I had the Buffarella which the menu said was the best seller though the flavor was good the chicken tenders were supposed to be crisp but they were mushy. My wife had the sloppy joe it was nothing special, i made better at home. Both our fries were barely warm. Service was average at best. He barely came to our table at all to check on us. We should have sent the food back but we just wanted to get out of there. The only good thing was the Bud Light 2.75 draft. Not going

• Visited January 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Cold food, Poor Service, Great idea...”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We arrived at the Wild Wing Cafe Around 5:00 PM. The hostesses were talking and we were seated when they were done. We waited for 10 minutes until I went to the hostess stand and asked if there was a server for our table. After a few more minutes we were greeted by our server. Drink orders were placed and were delivered after 10 more minutes. We placed our dinner order, asked for drink refills and waited. Our food came after 25 minutes and it was served warm. It had been sitting for awhile before serving. When the server returned to finally refill our drinks, we asked about the cold food and the response was there was a shift change and that was the reason. Off she went. After we ate our cold food, I requested a check. We did not see our server again and after a 20 minute wait, I added up our check and left cash on the table. I used the website contact form to let them know of my disappointment. The website stated I would be contacted in 24-48 hours. No contact. Sorry Wild Wing, we won't be back and I will pass on the word. Indifference begets no customers..

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Walt C
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Food Good Service Very SLOW”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

After we were seated it was 13 minutes before a server came to our table. Once we received our drinks and put in our order we had about a 20 minute wait for the food to come out which I suppose is about average. The food was good but not great as I was expecting great. My husband and I ordered off of their special $14.99 deal with one appetizer and two mains. We ordered the cinnamon sweet potato fries which were good and then my husband ordered the Big Buffalo Chicken Sandwich which was on the small side for being advertised as Big. I ordered the 8 piece chicken wing with the Fajita seasoning and they were very tasty.
It will probably be awhile before return if we decide to have chicken wings again due to the long wait initially.

• Visited November 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Food is good service not so much”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

When you go to a wing place you expect excellent wings and that should be all. The menu here is huge and very overwhelming but the wings are easy to find. They offer everything under the sun except the way they are described is confusing. I ordered the mesquite BBQ and hubby ordered the atomic. His were delicious mine were over sauced. He ordered the full order (16 wings) but received the single order (10). I loved his and would order those next time we visit. I do not recommend the mesquite. I prefer the wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Service: our server sat down at our table to take our order this is a major pet peeve of mine I don't care how relaxed the restaurant. It's intrusive and lazy. She stated that she was new missed something called jump start was tired and also let us know about her child wetting her bed that morning none of which we cared to hear about on our date night. We purposely went out alone to have a great time not to hear about someone's issues.
I think they need more bartenders here b/c every drink (even draft beer) took at least 10 minutes to receive not good when you are eating atomic wings. And this was before the band started playing.
The best thing about this restaurant was the band they had performing last night! We will return for sure to watch them again! We danced and danced all night.