“Just drinks, but a good experience”
Review of Cork & Cow

Cork & Cow
Reserve with OpenTable
Cork & Cow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 373 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Just drinks, but a good experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I visited on a Sunday night and had a couple of drinks at the bar. The restaurant I was planning to try was closed and this was my closest option. I didn't know what to think when the hostess informed me that they wouldn't be serving food for 3 minutes...it was just after 5 pm. It was nice of her to let me know...I just wasn't expecting that. Drinks were good. A little slow to get them, as they had to search for my drink of choice in their liquor cabinet. All in all, no real complaints. I'd like to come back for dinner!

Visited October 2013

St. Augustine, Florida
“Hands down the best in town”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I visited with my sister and we were seated upstairs. Great atmosphere without being pretentious very trendy. Servers and bartender excellent. The drinks are well worth the cost and made from scratch try the West Indies Highball you won't regret it. I also enjoyed the Mint Julep. I ordered the filet and a side of Mac and cheese (if this side is all you order it's worth a visit). Both delicious.
Price: yes it is an expensive restaurant I'm not going to suggest this is an every night type place...if I could afford it I would eat here every night. It is worth every penny.
Make reservations...they make it easy with open table...I reserved on Tuesday for a Friday and there were two times left.

Warrenton, Virginia
“Nice atmosphere, great steaks, a little pricey”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was great for our business group of 7. They were very accommodating with starter platters custom to our group. The steaks were great, and the corn pudding was the best I've ever had! The wine was pretty pricey, but overall it was a very nice experience.

Visited September 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“Dinner with Friends In Downtown Franklin, Tennessee”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We all had an amazing time I love this restaurant and all that it has to offer! There were 5 of us and we could carry on a pleasant conversation while having an amazing meal! Everything was delicious and we will be back over and over again!

• Visited September 2013
“Outstanding food. Great atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for the prime rib special on Sunday night and were taken with the salads and deserts! The Tomato salad was terrific as was the Beet salad. The prime rib was properly cooked at medium rare and quite flavorful. However, the winner for the night was a carrot cake desert with vanilla ice cream. It was outstanding. The dining area is relatively small giving the restaurant an intimate feel. There is quite a bit of background sound so it seems more informal than might be true for a higher end restaurant. An all-around great experience and outstanding meal!

Visited September 2013