“Hidden Gem!”

Siam Pad Thai
Ranked #67 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went to Siam several weeks ago and ate the Thom Ka soup, pad woon sen, and ginger pork. Everything was excellent! I am an instructor at a cooking school so I know good food when I taste it! My mouth waters just thinking about the food at Siam! We ordered take-out this week and had the pad see ew. Delicious. I'm going back for more tonight! The chef is from Southeast Asia and she knows how to cook not only Thai, but also Laotian! The owner's daughter served us and was as sweet as can be. We have eaten asian food all over Franklin, Brentwood, and Nashville, TN, and this is our new favorite restaurant. I can't say enough good things about the food. They also serve lunch portions all day so you can get a smaller portion for less money at dinner time if you prefer that. Go to Siam Pad Thai. You won't regret it!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The menu is simple but has a lot of choices. The Pad Kro Pao with chicken was well seasoned but not much Thai heat. The drunken noodles were also well seasoned but again not real spicy. I would suggest specifying when you order for the level of heat you like. The egg roll was small and was not served with a dipping sauce. the house soup was plain and basic but enjoyable.

The restaurant is small and sparse on the decor but the food and service were good. it made a quick and enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had the Ginger noodles and was very good. Try the Tiger Beer. Had to wait several minutes for my check but the two servers were fairly busy.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

During a recent overnight stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Franklin, I inquired about driving directions to a local Thai restaurant. I was told about this little gem which is right in front of the hotel in a small strip mall - a 2 min walk away. There is good parking and it's right off the parkway. The restaurant has booths on the side and several tables in the center area - the kitchen is just off the back and one can hear a pleasant clutter as the food is prepared. The wait staff (owners) are very pleasant and attentive. But it was the food which really impressed - they offer a surprisingly large variety of dishes, including seven types of soup. The Tom Ka was first rate - it's easy to end up with the coconut milk overpowering the lemongrass and lime flavors but this was not the case here. One can have the soup with chicken or shrimp. There were numerous noodle, curry and specialized entree dishes as well. I stuck to the Pad Thai and asked for spicy - and spicy it was. Again, the kitchen knows what it is doing as the flavors were well balanced. Superb. One can have a beer or stick to non-alcoholic beverages. When I visited it was about 6 pm on a Saturday evening and not very busy. There was, however, a steady take away business. Good value for the money - a pleasant discovery!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This place used to be a Korean restaurant, Gloria's Kitchen, I wanted Korean food for lunch and found out that it is now a Thai restaurant so I went in and gave it a shot. The place is very clean staffed with friendly waitress. The place was packed with business people, so I quickly sat down and grabbed my seat. They have full menu option but I tried their Pho (rice noodle soup with beel slices and meatballs), and it was delicious. The ingredients were fresh, and very well prepared. It comes with cripsy golden egg roll, many places don't do that so that was a bonus. I can't wait to go back and try other dishes from the menu.