“Great place”

Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #36 of 379 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Pizza was some of the best and the high gravity beers are awesome. Cant wait till my next visit try the bourbon ale beer and chicken thai pizza. Wonderful. Manager is also very good

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We really enjoy Brixx. The pizza is outstanding. Make sure that you don't go to the wrong place. A restaurant called Brick Tops is just across the parking lot.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

GREAT pizza and very good gluten-free options.

Beware! No soda refills. Had I known that, I wouldn't have spent $15 on root beer!!

1  Thank Cma818
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We're new to the area and we've been to Brixx twice in the past few weeks. Our whole family enjoys their pizza. The BLT is like a pizza and salad in one, interesting combinations and nice quality ingredients. Spouse and I have been testing out the regional brews. Older son likes to order from the regular menu and pizzas are still a good size for him and adults. Younger boy likes the kid pizza although it's not wood fired.

BOGO coupon in the local Clipper magazine. Located on the west side of the Whole Foods plaza; plenty of parking. Nice outside dining area. Manager has greeted us at the door each visit and seems to be keeping a close eye on things. Friendly servers. Kids love the chalkboards on the booths for the family tic-tac-toe tournament.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I go to Brixx every week. I love the Bronx Bomber on their Gluten Free crust. And my wife gets any number of different things including pizza on their regular crust or one of their terrific salads. I love that they have a terrific GF beer in Omission Pale Ale. A great beer for Celiacs like myself. The beer is made from barley but the brewing process removes the gluten.

Finally the service is always just outstanding. We love how friendly the staff and the owner is. We will be back again and again.

1  Thank Alan E