“Might Be Our New Family Go-To Spot”

Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #33 of 378 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We're new to the area and we've been to Brixx twice in the past few weeks. Our whole family enjoys their pizza. The BLT is like a pizza and salad in one, interesting combinations and nice quality ingredients. Spouse and I have been testing out the regional brews. Older son likes to order from the regular menu and pizzas are still a good size for him and adults. Younger boy likes the kid pizza although it's not wood fired.

BOGO coupon in the local Clipper magazine. Located on the west side of the Whole Foods plaza; plenty of parking. Nice outside dining area. Manager has greeted us at the door each visit and seems to be keeping a close eye on things. Friendly servers. Kids love the chalkboards on the booths for the family tic-tac-toe tournament.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I go to Brixx every week. I love the Bronx Bomber on their Gluten Free crust. And my wife gets any number of different things including pizza on their regular crust or one of their terrific salads. I love that they have a terrific GF beer in Omission Pale Ale. A great beer for Celiacs like myself. The beer is made from barley but the brewing process removes the gluten.

Finally the service is always just outstanding. We love how friendly the staff and the owner is. We will be back again and again.

1  Thank Alan E
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Not from the area, it took us a long time to find this place, but I'm glad we did! The pizza, while not huge, was delicious and reasonably priced. Our bartender was so friendly, I regret not getting his name. Check it out!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Joined several family members (party of nine) for a celebration meal. All ages were at the table and all raved about the experience.

Anybody can do pizza but if you prefer a stylish setting, full service bar, amazing options for pizza and other offerings (pasta, salads, soups, sandwiches), do not miss BRIXX.

I wish we had one nearby. We were visitors.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's not just a pizza joint; it's a nice restaurant and bar. Great sandwiches, high quality; my turkey was delicious, and the bread was to die for. Salads seasoned to perfection; not too spicy, but really flavorful. Everything super fresh. Nice, unique pasta dishes, too. Pizza selections look awesome; can't wait to try the pear and gorgonzola cheese with caramelized onions. Unique ingredients like the gorgonzola, artichoke hearts, arugula, kalamata. Took off the 5 rating mainly because of price. Average sized portions but steep pricing. It is Franklin area, though, so that's to be expected. A bit too much, though.