“My favourite cafe in Franklin”

The Coffee House at Second and Bridge
Ranked #2 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Franklin
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Set back a block from Main street it would be easy to miss this coffee shop. However it serves outstanding coffee and holds its own against all the other great coffee places in town.
They have some of the best bakery goods of the shops in town. The scones are a personal favourite. I haven't tried any of the meals or sandwiches but my wife assured me they are excellent and her frequent buyer cards tell me she probably knows:-)

There are lots of little nooks and crannies where you can hid away and have a conversation, read a book or do a bible study. Its kind of unique inside in a good way.

There is parking across the street and an outside portion with tables.

Date of visit: April 2019
Fearless40278703797, Owner at The Coffee House at Second and Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Thank you for the fantastic review! Love the fact that your wife is wearing out her coffee card!!!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2019

Met friends for an impromptu breakfast here and was delighted by my meal. Love the house, all the rooms to sit in, easy parking (rare in Franklin) across the street, my speciality coffee drink was delish. I will be a repeat customer for sure.

Date of visit: March 2019
Fearless40278703797, Owner at The Coffee House at Second and Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

So glad you found us!! We are certainly hidden a bit!

Happy you enjoyed your visit, and looking forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Great little place with good coffee(s) and lite-fare for breakfast. Muffins were fresh and all food too. Opted to go here over big chain restaurant and I’m glad we did. Cozy, small but did not feel like we were crammed in. I think locals like this place and i would too if i lived here, would be a fav spot!

Date of visit: February 2019
Fearless40278703797, Owner at The Coffee House at Second and Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Thanks for the great review!!!! Please stop by by next time you are in town!

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband & I were in Franklin for the Pumpkinfest on an overcast, cool, raw day. The event, itself, was crowded and fun. Our visit to the Coffee House was a warm, cozy, and welcoming place to go for coffee & lunch. The business is located in an old converted house right near the business district. We were with a group of 4 adults & 2 children. The kids room with a couple of tables and an assortment of toys was the perfect place for us to have lunch. Among us we had 3 different crepes, one full breakfast, and a grilled ham & cheese sandwich. We were all happy with our meals, the service, and the overall experience. The Coffee House is an excellent down home place with a swing on the front porch and a musician playing guitar outside. Try it!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018

I was in Franklin for the day and wanted a quiet and cozy spot for lunch and I'm so glad I found this place! Since it's an old house, there are little nooks and crannies everywhere and just an overall peaceful vibe. My club sandwich and lemonade were delicious, atmosphere was wonderful. Definitely will be back!

Date of visit: October 2018