“This is the kind of BBQ I was rasied on here in Tennessee”
Review of Bar-B-Cutie

Bar-B-Cutie
Ranked #102 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Description: Bar-B-Cutie on Murfreesboro Rd. in Franklin, TN is a family-friendly barbecue restaurant committed to serving high-quality barbeque, beef brisket, baby back ribs and more to the Franklin, TN community. We offer a variety of BBQ catering options, daily lunch and dinner specials, activities for kids and more. So get your booty to Bar-B-Cutie TODAY!
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have eaten here most of my life. They use real hickory to smoke their meats, and vinegar based sauces. This is our first choice at home. The ice tea is best mixed half sweet and half plain. The banana pudding is the best.

ERWhite, Guest Relations Manager at Bar-B-Cutie, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you so much for sending us this review. It is awesome when we hear that someone has eaten with us their whole life! Looks like you have figured out the perfect combination of tea. Please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We're traveling on the motorcycle from Texas and wanted something close we could just walk to from the hotel after showering. Since the Mr. thought BBQ sounded good and this was the closest BBQ to us, we walked on over. Neat, clean, good first impression. Friendly staff, good service. Tried the sampler platter (my husband does a pretty great job at bar-b-q so we're always comparing to his). We had ribs, brisket, pulled pork, fried okra, Brunswick stew, potato salad and toast. Overall we would call this a good meal at a fair price, especially since we shared the platter. I personally LOVED the potato salad. When coupled with the good service, cleanliness, and enjoying chatting with other guests, I would say we had a very pleasant dinner out.

ERWhite, Public Relations Manager at Bar-B-Cutie, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad you tried the sampler platter as it offers a little bit of everything. We value all our customer's opinions and really appreciate you taking the time to share your visit with us. We look forward to serving you again. soon. Thank you.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was really hoping that this place would be good. It had won some award and my dad really wanted to try it. We both got the sampler platter, so we could try a variety of items. The food was such a disappointment. The ribs were extremely dry and shriveled up. Seriously, hardly any meat on them. The pulled pork was decent, but nothing to write home about.

The staff was really friendly. But, so is the staff at other BBQ places.

Unfortunately, we won't be going back.

ERWhite, Public Relations Manager at Bar-B-Cutie, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Pamela,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience. I take each comment very serious and am truly thankful that you brought this to my attention. I am always concerned that we consistently exceed customer expectations. Thank you again, and I hope that you will stop in and give us another chance to earn back your business. We look forward to serving you in the near future!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I would qualify this as good, fast food. The prices are inexpensive. The servings are average as is the service. The food is tasty but not unique.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Food was quality above average BBQ. The restraunt was very clean! The waitress' were kind and helpful. The kids menu was a great price.

Been to Bar-B-Cutie? Share your experiences!