“What customers?”
Review of Einstein Bagels

Einstein Bagels
Ranked #3 of 9 Bakeries in Franklin
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

First time in, and a Pokeman competition was going on. Oh my goodness!! What a mess! We needed to meet with a business partner. He suggested Einstein's since he likes the coffee there. We were happy to meet him since we had never been, but it was the wrong day for sure.
Aside from a few booths along one wall which were all taken, there was no place to sit. Floor space had been taken up by folding tables set in the middle of the room and Pokeman officials standing around. Would-be participants hung in groups wherever they could while workers attempted to maintain the coffee bar and cold case. The drive-thru was driving the staff hard and they only had one register open. To say it was a mad house would be an understatement. It was every man for himself, get your coffee and duck.
We did get coffee and a Cranberry Turkey bagel to split, because it had been a long time since breakfast and would be a long time til dinner. Fortunately a table opened up and we ate surrounded by Pokeman enthusiasts. I'm not sure if the food was tasteless or just seemed that way. It wasn't cheap though. The case displayed some really beautiful foods and I might have enjoyed them, but frankly I didn't want to spend another moment in there. The best part to me: the house blend was good.

Who plans an event like that in the middle of their dining room unless they don't expect or want customers? The area is MUCH too small for that. Very bad first impression. I don't come to this area often but I would have to be really sure about returning to this Einstein's. Despite the name, management didn't seem very smart.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Located in the same parking as Starbucks lot, off of Murfreesboro road in Franklin. The bagels are Awesome and the place is always busy in the drive thru. Suggest just walking in because its slower inside and you get out faster. The bagels are excellent but the coffee is terrible.. Go next door to get that.

Been to Einstein Bagels? Share your experiences!