“Awesome Italian ice”
Review of Nucci's Gelato

Nucci's Gelato
Ranked #7 of 17 Dessert in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Artisan Gelato made with all natural ingredients sourced locally and around the world, handcrafted in small batches with love and passion to be enjoyed fresh!
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Staff will mix Flavors for you. They will also give you unlimited samples and tastes. Also serves paninis and other sandwiches.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

More ice cream parlor than Italian gelaterie but a nice family stop nonetheless. Italian ices as well as gelato but they lacked many of the traditional flavors (Baci chocolate, lemon, orange) that you'd find at a more authentic shop but maybe they were just out of those flavors. Choices seemed limited for a Saturday night with three more hours of business left in the evening. I had the hazelnut and it was good but lacked the intense hazelnut flavor I've had in Italy and elsewhere.

Servers trying hard to get people through the line quickly but they did offer us samples. Nice outdoor seating. Not sure I'd go out of my way to choose this again over a good ice cream shop but we were in the area.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Nucci's Gelato is our new favorite dessert spot in Middle Tennessee. We have been there several times and generally come away satisfied. On most occasions, they have an excellent variety and selection of milk-based and water-based gelato. The biggest problem is deciding on what flavor to choose for this visit.

Nucci's appears to be family-run. The staff are always very friendly and helpful, Don't feel shy or embarrased to ask for samples. They will offer as many samples as you want to help you choose.

Personally, I recommend the Banana Pudding and Stracciatella. Those are my favorites.

The only complaint I have is that they will sometimes run out of flavors on weeknights. However, I understand that Nucci's has to estimate sales vs. supply and that is a delicate balance. They would probably have lots of product waste if they had a full inventory of flavors on slow evenings.

Hint - Nucci's offers a 10% discount to a few of the larger employers in the area if you have your ID badge with you!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is hands down the BEST gelato ever. Me and my husband spent a weekend in Franklin and went to Nucci's both days, we would have went Sunday before returning home, but they were closed! My husband loved the peanut butter gelato and my favorite was the pineapple. We live in Nashville so we will definitely be back, our new favorite!

1  Thank LoveTheBeach315
Reviewed March 28, 2013

we take our grand daughters to Nucci's for lunch and gelato dessert. The sandwiches are made to order with fresh ingredients, so the service can seem a bit slow if your party is large, but it's worth the wait. The gelato is always a hit!!