“Take out service fast and efficient”
Review of Swankys Taco Shop

Swankys Taco Shop
Ranked #98 of 372 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican
Strongsville, Ohio
“Take out service fast and efficient”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We were exhausted after a day of shopping at nearby Cool Springs Galleria. We wanted to grab some food and return to hotel room. The service was prompt and, without asking, we received utensils, napkins, etc for our take out order. The food was wonderful and plentiful.

Visited June 2013

Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Great nacho's”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The service was great and the food was very fresh and yummy. I ordered the nacho's and they were huge. I was only able to eat about half of them. Very tasty. I love the fact that I can add each item that I what to my nacho's. A freind of mine ordered taco's and she was able to build her taco's just the way she wanted them. Great place.

• Visited May 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Nice ambiance but food lacking”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The Swankys in Memphis have much better food! Service was good. Margaritas were very weak. Not worth the money.

Visited May 2013
Washington, Missouri
“Try to make it to Swanky's each time I visit the area!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love building my own taco's....one is not enough, three is too many!!!! Margarita's are good. Nothing about this place gets RAVE reviews, but nothing at all bad. I am a repeat customer, plan to repeat in the future, excellent concept, it all works well together. Great place to go when you are not looking for the long night out...but, you don't want fast food either. I know this review does not read like it is an awesome place, BUT, really it is....I LOVE IT, I just cannot tell you what it is about it that it makes it special.

• Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome solo dining experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stumbled into swankys on accident and sat at the bar alone. I didn't explore their drink specials but the food was great and the bartender service was exceptional. This place has a very nice atmosphere and appeared to be VERY clean. Will be visiting again in the future.

Visited March 2013