“Delicious seafood!”

8:00 PM
Ranked #26 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our grill and oyster bar menus offer wide-ranging flavors of by-the-shore dishes that are reminiscent of the Gulf coast and the Big Easy, plus Southern staples that draw from the Marshall family’s Nashville and Memphis roots. Be sure to join us for our signature brunch, available from 10am-2pm on Sunday! GF= Gluten Free option available upon request
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Everything on the menu is so delicious and the service is great! The avocado crab salad, crab legs, shrimp and grits are a few of my favs!

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

The Boathouse is a nice progression from the regular pucketts fare. The place was empty on a Sunday night, spoke extensively with the MOD. Great guy! Shared his time graduating from UT, Knoxville where were from. Food was good. Had the shrimp and grits hushpuppies- wife says I might have to bring these to her next time I'm here! Overall good food.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

This was my second time having a business dinner here. I remembered the entree I had last time with pleasure and ordered the same dish: BBQ Shrimp & Grits. The hush puppies were so good we ordered an extra side dish of them. The food, cocktails and service are awesome. This restaurant is a must visit every time I am in town on business. My guests enjoyed themselves and my dining choice.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

We walked to the end of the Franklin main street and found this interesting place, with a nice outdoor dining patio for lunch on an autumn day. Our very friendly waitress was very helpful in explaining the menu and the local specialty items and beer choices. The fish was good, the setting was nice, and it was a pleasant experience. I would try them again for dinner.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Highlights are the hushpuppies, they're delicious and dangerously addictive. The shrimp tacos are my favorite...I recommemd the blackened. My husband opted for the fried chicken with greens and mashed potatoes. He was so pleased with his meal.
As always, we had excellent service. This is my go to place in Franklin

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Puckett's Boat House? Share your experiences!