“Simply wonderful!”
Review of Bricktop's

Bricktop's
Reserve with OpenTable
Bricktop's is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 420 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Birthday celebration for my wife and she loves a good filet. Sorry but it wasn’t “good,” it was fantastic! Paired with a mountain loaded baked potato, it’s traditional, it’s plentiful, it’s awesome! Oh yeah, I had the Chicken Milanese and equally as tasty. The staff are friendly, helpful, and are great about offering suggestions. Reservations are recommended and it’s on the upper side of reasonable on price.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 1, 2019

We have friends who travel from Wisconsin to Florida every winter and stop to see us. They always ask to go back to Bricktop's. Great atmosphere for dining and visiting. We all ended up having seafood, trout and ahi tuna. Everyone enjoyed their choice. We will continue to come back during the year.

Reviewed January 30, 2019

We don't dine here often, but when we do, it is always perfect. On this occasion, we were part of a party of 7. We used Open Table for the reservation and were seated promptly upon arrival. Our food was excellent; I had the daily fish special which was a Grouper and my wife had the Ahi Tuna. We also shared an app of coconut shrimp.

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Not our first or last visit to Bricktop’s. Our daughter was in town so wanted a great yet casual meal. Enter Bricktop’s.

Steaks are (my opinion the way to go here) perfectly cooked, seasoned and presented.

Staff at the front end clearly receives customer service training. They clearly articulate accurate wait times and are pleasantly helpful and very professionally dressed.

Table side service is equivalent to any upscale restaurant. It’s not the heavy 3 person service of a pretentious restaurant, which is appreciated. The staff however if knowledgeable and has spot on recommendations. My waiter listened made recommendations and thanked me at the end or our meal. He was well rewarded for that level of service.

If I had a complaint, which are hard to come up with. My complaint would be you rarely if ever see restaurant leadership checking in table side, which for this level of restaurant should be happening.

Overall all foods appetizers to after dinner is as described and better than expected.

I would rate Bricktop’s a must go if your in the area and looking for a moderately to slightly higher restaurant. This is not a complaint as it is worth every penny.

We will be back!

Reviewed January 17, 2019

The restaurant's website in no way would believe you to believe this is a Family Restaurant, but that's what it is. To be clear, I absolutely love this restaurant's food. But it's an à la carte menu. So, if I'm paying $32 for my 8 oz. filet, $10 for my salad, and $12 for each glass of Kim Crawford (let's assume two for dinner), we're looking at $66 per person before tax and tip. And you'll want to tip, because the service is exceptional. The problem is THE BABIES AND KIDS. They're screeching and running everywhere. When I asked the manager why I had to endure baby/toddler INSANITY last night, he simply told me they were a family restaurant. Wow. If you, like me, you'd like to enjoy a fantastic dinner free of screaming children? Do not go here under any circumstances unless you can score a booth in the bar area or are willing to sit at the well-appointed bar itself. Otherwise? You'll spend a ton of money and leave angry. And trust me, the staff and managers won't help you on this. They'll tell you they'll move you to another table, but the babies and toddlers are everywhere. I've been there four times in the last month (Jan 2019) and this has happened every time. Sorry, but if I'm going to spend this much money for dinner, I want peace and quiet. Welcome to Williamson County. Go someplace else.

1  Thank Ali P

Been to Bricktop's? Share your experiences!