“Deviled eggs, yes really”
Review of Bricktop's

Bricktop's
Reserve with OpenTable
Bricktop's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 369 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Deviled eggs, yes really”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We started with an appetizer of deviled eggs with sweet bacon. It was served quickly and was awesome. My husband had a tenderloin dish and I had Ahi salad. Both meals were excellent. The house Chardonnay is light and a generous glass is served. Service was second to none.

Visited April 2014

Northeast US
“Interesting Experience”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stumbled on it when our first restaurant bounced our reservation…

Overall – it was very good. Server was competent, menu was good, atmosphere was kind of trendy, wine list was competent, and the food was great (Fish Tacos, a Filet, and a Rack of Ribs).

Two thoughts:
1. We thought it was hip pizza place…it wasn’t.
2. No clue it was part of a chain until we left.

Would highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
Austin, Texas
“Don't forget dessert!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Our #1 favorite place when visiting Nashville. Yes, the food is always exceptional as is the service, BUT we never leave without having their fabulous Key Lime Pie! Have never had better, from Texas to Florida. It is made in-house with a crushed Macadamia nut crust. Get a least one piece to share...

Visited October 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Great for Lunch”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Our business lunch here was very good. Loved the service and the food. Lots to choose from. Everything was yummy. I want to try it out for dinner next.

• Visited March 2014
Franklin, Tennessee
“Once in a blue moon”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Once in a blue moon, I will have a meal that makes my mouth water after the fact. Yesterday a friend and I had that experience at BrickTop's. I have eaten here before for dinner and was impressed with the food, service and atmosphere then. However, I didn't expect a routine lunch would prove to have such memorable food.
I ordered the French dip with French fries, simply because I couldn't make up my mind and went with my first impression. The menu offered flatbread pizzas, salad, sandwiches, full entrees and a list of sushi. This place is a bit pricey for lunch but if you want to impress a client, have a nice lunch with a friend or date, BrickTop's in Franklin is a best bet.
I have to say, I am not that impressed with most food. However, the French dip sandwich is probably one of the best sandwiches I have ever had, and, a day later, I am still thinking about it. My friend ordered the crab cake with cole slaw and had similar sentiments on her choice. I must also recommend the deviled eggs as an appetizer. I've had them both times and you won't find better anywhere.
Our server was patient and accommodating as we took our time and enjoyed conversation and food for about 90 min. Lunch crowd filled the restaurant but didn't seem to be overwhelmingly noisy.
An added plus for us, was a country music star sighting, which is always possible in Franklin.

• Visited April 2014