“Great place to grab lunch”
Review of Burger Up

Burger Up
Ranked #57 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Description: Best Burgers, EVER. Salads too. Local draft beers. Fine wines. Milkshakes! Bringing thoughtful consumerism from farm to table with love. Local beef, produce, a full bar and family friendly. Featuring local food from our vendors like Bear Creek Farm, Hatcher Dairy, Tennessee Sweet Water Cheddar, Benton's Bacon, Yazoo Brewing Company Olive and Sinclair Brownie
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in here to check out their burgers. We were not disappointed. They were fresh and tasty. Try the homemade ketchup!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 4, 2018

We visited a few years ago and had an ok experience so thought we’d try it again when we were in the area. Won’t make that mistake again. Milkshakes are still good but that’s about the only positive. We like their 2 slider combo - can order two different burgers in slider size but they must be made ahead because all three orders were very overdone and hard. Requested guacamole on the side, didn’t happen. Regular size burger way over cooked also and so much mayo and mustard it just fell apart. Wobbly table - too bad.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Good burgers! Nothing special. Our server was awesome, though he did forget about our margarita until we were almost done with the meal. Oh well :)

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Casual atmosphere with good service. We were there for an early dinner so not many other customers. The server was attentive and helpful, even though he didn't bring the drink I ordered. The one he brought I like as well. I had a burger and my friend had the kale salad. The noise level was low enough to be able to enjoy a conversation, a good thing since we hadn't seen each other for a couple of years. I'd definitely go again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Burger Up makes fantastic burgers and their truffle fries are amazing. I enjoyed every last bite of my meal. Our service for a party of 6 was top notch and our waiter was very helpful and informed and tried very hard to help accommodate our special need but in the end they just couldn't. I wish we had known this so I am just putting it out there. Their fries are cooked in peanut oil and there is no going around that. If you have a peanut allergy as my daughter -in-law does, you should probably avoid it as she had a reaction just from the oil in the air, she didn't ingest anything. She ordered a chicken salad which she was able to eat at home later and was very good also, but she came close to a full blown reaction being inside the restaurant. I will be back though. :)

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Burger Up? Share your experiences!