“Very Diasappointed”
Review of Burger Up

Burger Up
Ranked #56 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Description: Best Burgers, EVER. Salads too. Local draft beers. Fine wines. Milkshakes! Bringing thoughtful consumerism from farm to table with love. Local beef, produce, a full bar and family friendly. Featuring local food from our vendors like Bear Creek Farm, Hatcher Dairy, Tennessee Sweet Water Cheddar, Benton's Bacon, Yazoo Brewing Company Olive and Sinclair Brownie
Reviewed August 28, 2018

We used to go to this restaurant when it was new. They had a great manager, a great bartender and fantastic servers. Not so much anymore. We went there the other night and man have things changed. We were at a high top against the wall which we didn't realize was tended by the bar tender. Bar tender came out and took our beer order. Water and beer was served in a timely manner. We ordered. My burger came out and it was medium at best. He never asked us how do you want your burger cooked. They used to ask. He never came back to ask if the burgers were right. They used to do this. We waited and waited. I cannot stomach a burger that is not at least done so I sent it back. Meanwhile, there were three servers standing around just chatting. Bartender never stopped talking to two people at the bar and I guess we were just forgotten about. Burger came back out and it was done. New fries. Now we had enough fries to feed a small family of four. We finished and were ready to leave. Wife wanted a to go box for her slider that she couldn't finish. Waitress passed us with a stack of to go boxes. Didn't even blink as she passed us. Wife is a server at another restaurant and she was starting to boil over. I went to the kitchen and got my own box. Debit card was placed on the table and still no service. argh! Handed the card to one of the chatty waitresses and finally a check appeared. On my way out the door I was trying to tell the manager that he didn't have a very good experience and my wife was pushing me out the door. Sorry. Small tip. I always hear, not the server's fault. Really? It is the servers fault because they can fix it and make you happy. If they don't, it's all their fault.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We had a group of 7 visiting Franklin and arrived at Burger Up around 7:30 on a Sunday Evening....we had about a half hour wait, which led us to believe our choice was a good one. Our waiter that night was very good.....he explained the menu and was very prompt in bringing our drinks and then our food. The burgers were VERY good and there was a large selection. After our meal, he "sold" our girls on a milk shake to go. We are from Knoxville, TN and would like to see a Burger Up come here!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Really good $10.00 burger and fries. The Cobb Salad was delicious as well. One in our party got the veggie burger not sure she really loved it. Our waitress was super nice but not the fastest. She got the job done. The atmosphere was kind of cold, hard and a bit noisy. We would go back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Burger Up Cool Springs just added a completely vegan burger to their menu and IT ROCKS!!!
The patty is chickpea, quinoa, oatmeal, and rice and they make it good and crispy.
A slice of vegan cheese
Dairy-free ranch
Avocado
Tomoato
Lettuce
On a vegan bun!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Hungry for chips and cheese and beer. Found this by googling places in Franklin. This place was about 7 minutes from our hotel. Pretty easy to find, located in a strip mall. Not very big, but nice. Our waitress Camille was very sweet. Nachos were very good - only complaint is they do not have salsa. Beers and sweet tea we're good.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Burger Up? Share your experiences!