1,438 results
All reviews granite city hot dogs free drinks nachos the indoor outdoor pool baked potato happy hour breakfast and dinner every evening pancakes whole foods walk in shower beautiful hotel hot tub loved this hotel definitely stay here again off the highway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

I have patronized Drury Inn & Suites in the past, but not a Drury Plaza. It was not a disappointment. Excellent location, the room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Kick Back was a huge hit and a good time to socialize with other guests. The bartender was wonderful!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

I had a great experience! The atmosphere was great and the service was great. I enjoyed my Stay and all the great service. The service was very fast. I called about an issue and it was resolved 10mins later!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed August 18, 2019

I always look for a Drury when traveling after my first experience years ago with them. As always such a pleasant stay! This hotel is so clean and exceeds my expectations. My only complaint is that they ran out of bloody mary mix during happy hour. I know! 3rd world problems. Kids loved the pool, spa, and popcorn. I always recommend staying at a Drury! Now, if you'd only put one up on St Pete Beach, you'd have a customer for life!!

1  Thank SaabPrincess
Reviewed August 15, 2019

I was disappointed to find that this nice hotel has a policy that pets can stay in any of their rooms. If want to decrease the chance of reacting I was told to choose a higher floor. Fewer pet owners choose to stay on higher floors (above 4th floor I think).

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a TripAdvisor review. We sincerely apologize that you had concerns with our pet policy during your stay. We understand that certain guest have pet allergies, which is why we try to place guest with pets on lower floors. Your comments will be shared with our team so we can improve our processes. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs in the future.”

Danielle S.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 13, 2019

If Drury Plaza has a vacancy when we go to Nashville, this is the hotel I choose. The hotel and rooms are clean, food is good, pool is nice and the service is great. I have stayed here countless times and am never let down.

Date of stay: April 2019