“Love staying at the Drury Plaza!”

Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I travel to Tennessee a handful of times a year, and always stay at Drury. The staff is lovely to work with - very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and quiet (which is huge for me), and the beds and pillows are extremely comfortable. The workout room is spacious and easy to access, meaning no need to wander the halls to track it down. I love the location - very convenient to walk a block or two in order to get some delicious dinner. Highly recommend staying here, whether traveling on business or for pleasure!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sarah V
Write a ReviewReviews (1,160)

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I booked the Drury Plaza Hotel due to their Tripadvisor rating and reviews and I was not disappointed. Great place to stay. Very clean, great service and the food at the kickback was very good, especially the pasta. We stayed for two nights and I would not hesitate to stay here again when visiting the area.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper you might ask for a room away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Connie1839
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were so thankful to find this hotel!! We were driving home from Florida on spring break vacation and found that 4 other hotels we stopped at were fully booked. We were so thankful when we were able to book our stay with Drury Plaza Hotel. This was our first time staying at a Drury Plaza Hotel and after our experience, it will be at the top of our list when finding hotels in the future! The room was clean and spacious. My husband commented on how quiet it was. You didn't hear your neighbors, the door shut quietly and even the toilet flushed quietly. The hotel provides a happy hour, evening popcorn and soda and one of the best hotel breakfasts I've ever had! Because we got in so late, we did not take advantage of the indoor/outdoor pool, but it was busy with lots of families and the workout facility looked great too! We will definitely stay again when traveling through the Nashville area!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Vaca-Fam-of-4
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Excellent stay again. Easy reservations, easy & prompt check-in; excellent room, very clean; great beds.
This is always a real busy place; located near restaurants & all other things near Franklin/Cool Springs.
The only potential "less than excellent" may be for some the number of families with children & school/church/sports groups of young people -- not overly loud, but a lot of them at the "free" dinner & drinks "hour" & the breakfast buffet. However, no noise problem in the hallways later or during the night/morning hours.

2  Thank BusterYukon
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel. Good breakfast and good kickback in the evening. Very clean, comfortable. I am beginning to really like the Drury chain. Friendly staff. I can find no negative about this place. This is our 3rd time here and I will return

2  Thank Colette L
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Staying at the Drury Inn is always a treat, but the towels at this location are SO ROUGH!!! I am aware that you have to launder tons and tons if towels daily, so using cost efficient detergent is understandable, but if it's a plaza hotel, please use fabric softener! I used towels to dry my face and the towels are so rough, my face has broken out, and I don't know what to do. If the condition persists, I will have to go to the dr.
Please do not use the towels on your face if you choose to stay here.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank seth_td
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and want to reassure you that the linen issue has been addressed and corrected. We currently use a name brand fabric softener in our laundry department but must have experienced some concentration issues that day. We are also in the process of upgrading all the towels throughout our Drury Plaza brand hotels. It is very helpful for us to hear from our guests because it helps us to identify any concerns with our team to make the appropriate changes for upcoming stays. If you have any further questions, please let us know how we can help.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we do hope we'll have a chance to see you as our guest again soon!
Ryan S.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We love the Drury chain, and this location is no exception. We stayed here for a weekend and had a great time. The Drury pet policy can't be beat. We took advantage of the free hot breakfast, and the free drink coupons are a nice bonus too!

1  Thank Mathemagic