“Love!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
“Love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We love this place! It's wonderful! I tell everyone to stay here! It's clean, the staff is nice and helpful. The breakfast is amazing.. The hotel is easy to find and on a great side of town. We will stay at this hotel every time!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Matthew M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Macclesfield
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

The first problem I had with my stay here was finding it. Having entered the address into the sat nav I was directed to the wrong exit from the highway and finding my way back was difficult for someone unfamiliar with American signage. Check in was efficient and friendly and the room was fine - nothing special but it was OK. Breakfast was unappetising. The public areas were not conducive to relaxation and as my room was not cleaned until after 4 pm on the one free day I had this was disappointing.

Overall, not a bad experience but I did not find it to be anything special nor was it great value for money.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Drury Plaza Franklin! We appreciate hearing from our guests and are happy to hear any feedback from your stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the navigation issues. We are a fairly new hotel and the area around us is developing. This may have caused an issue for the GPS to locate our hotel. I am happy to hear that the Front Desk was able to get you into your room quickly after your long trip. Our breakfast offerings are designed to appeal to a variety of guests and I apologize that we did not offer what you were looking for. Your comments have been passed along to hotel management to follow up with the food and beverage staff. It is our mission for guests to enjoy a comfortable and clean stay! We truly appreciate your business and do hope to see you as our guest again soon.

Ryan S.
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Great stay! It was snowing and it would have been nice with a better view. Only slight problem (to us) was the room looked out on the roof of the first floor. Usually we aren't in the room very much. This was our 4th or 5th stay at this hotel. All in all a great hotel!! Clean & well maintained.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a one night stay. Front desk clerks were friendly and check in was efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. Nice walk in shower and comfortable king bed.
The free breakfast had a good selection for every taste or diet. I read the reviews before we decided to stay and we were not disappointed. We have stayed in many hotels in the Nashville area and I would rate this as one of the best.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Duwop22
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Ive never stayed at a Drury before, but based on other reviews online, we decided to give it a try on our recent trip to the Nashville area. From the moment we walked through the door, we were treated as if we were family. Our check in got the ball rolling on what would become a great stay with fantastic service! We were checked in by Basil and Cathy. I believe he was the general manager and she either a seasoned agent or perhaps another member of management. I have never seen two people have so much fun with each other at work. My fiance and I commented on the way to our room about how much chemistry these two had. Playing off the other's antics, they provided an enjoyable experience for both of us. They also gave us great advice on where to go, where to eat, and what to see while we were in town...Sometimes even finishing the others thoughts in the process. We were very impressed with their working relationship and that of everyone else we came across as well. The staff at kick-back were also remarkable. I only wish we remembered the bartender's name. He too was very personable. Perhaps the three drinks played a part in missing that. We opted to skip breakfast, sleep in, and head downtown to try Dotson's- a little hole in the wall that was recommended to us at check in. Great decision. Will write another review later on that little gem. Thanks for the great experience!! If anyone is on the fence about where to stay, give this hotel a shot. The staff is very knowledgeable about the area and willing to share their experiences with you. Also, the hotel itself is beautiful!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Andrea T
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Anyone that has a complaint about this hotel has to ask themselves what they expect from a hotel and their hotel experience. From the time we pulled in until the time we left nothing but 5 stars across the board for tis property. Room 624 on the night of 2/8/14. This is what we received for $105 taxes included. A well appointed clean firm but not hard double queen beds in a bedroom with sitting area two 42" flat screen tv's with a wonderful view. Nice marble tub/shower as we'll. High speed internet with no problems, a WARM pool in February not to mention one the largest hot tubs we have experienced at a hotel. If that is not enough for our money also the kids loved the FREE popcorn and drinks throughout the day/evening. My wife and I really liked the fact that the reception at 5:30 had something for everyone food wise, including 3 mixed drinks each for both of us which was a nice enjoyable way to get the evening started before dinner that night. (I def can see how some families can use this as supper while trying to save some money). I would like to point out a few names that made our stay enjoyable. Check in Ryan was very professional and warm with his greeting. Teri did an excellent job at the managers reception keeping up with taking our plates and making sure we had what we needed and Kasie at the bar (I think that was her name) was nice and did a solid job making drinks and keeping what looked like everyone happy. We will def make this our go to place when in the Nashville area from now on. Thank you Drury Hotel in Franklin, TN!

Room Tip: North side hotel has wonderful view. Def visit the Loveless Cafe for excellent meal!