“Excellent Stay”

Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We usually stay at Drury when we can. This one is new and was close to our destination (one day in Nashville and one in Franklin). We rented 2 suites and both were as expected. Very clean and everything work. The staff was very friendly and eager to help. They recommended an excellent place to eat (The Brick Top). Breakfast was good and the free happy hour was appreciated. The only thing I can complain about is the soap dispensers in the shower, I just don't like them (personal preference). Would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I travel extensively and will have to say that, rarely, if ever have I stayed anywhere where absolutely EVERY element of a stay is perfect. However, our stay at this place was beyond perfect. This place is a must if you are anywhere the area. Immaculately clean. Every member of the staff that we encountered was phenomenally friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. We were not able to try the evening complimentary food and drink because we had a function to attend. The value of this place is incredible. . We had never stayed at a Drury before, but will certainly make a point to seek them out anytime they have a property in an area that we a traveling.

1  Thank Rugbytravelfam
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for a weekend in December and it was wonderful! The hotel is so convenient to I 65 and Hwy 840. It is spacious, modern, beautiful, impeccably clean and the staff is professional as well as friendly. Excellent value for the cost. What more can I say? Oh yeah, the happy hour and breakfast are great! We look forward to our next visit to the Nashville area because this is where we will stay from now on!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Even if we had a problem(which we didn't), I don't think there is any way I could give this place a less than excellent review due to the outstanding staff. Drury must be a great employer because every employee we encountered was happy, always spoke in a friendly tone and had smiles on their faces.

We had stayed at this new hotel two months ago as a stopover, and when we needed a hotel in the area again, we never even considered staying at another place. In addition, some family members decided to come and meet us, so we ended up with four rooms. The front dest staff was very accomodating and able to put us all close together.

When you consider the kick back hour, complimentary drinks and breakfast included, this place is an over the top outstanding value. Plus, the food is very good and plentiful. We had our grandgirls with us and I commented that the pancakes were better than the ones that Papaw makes...of course, they had to tattle on me and tell him I liked the pancakes better than his!!

Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel! You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank icee
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We came here for a weekend with our three boys ages 14,7&8. We were supposed to go out to eat but noticed we got here at the kickback hour so decided to try out the food. It isn't the healthiest choice of options but for a complimentary meal I won't complain, my boys loved the penne and meatballs. They loved the pool too. The greatest part was we were able bring our 5 lb adult hairless chihuahua without any discriminating looks from guest since all drury hotels are pet friendly at no additional cost. I usually don't like staying anywhere pets are allowed but to my surprise the rooms and carpets are really clean, but then again the hotel is still new. There are many restaurants and a shopping mall close by. The hotel staff makes you feel welcomed and make sure to greet you every time. I think you get more then what you expect for the price. We will definitely stay here again when we visit!

2  Thank Bellisima79
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel the Saturday after Thanksgiving and were thoroughly impressed. New hotel, very nice staff. We saw a review online that said book thru the website and get a discount code, and we got a really good rate as a result. The free hot breakfast was very good. The room was good, flat screen TV, good shower, free internet. This is a very nice area so you can stay in a "high end" area for a modest rate, but still be in a good property. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings and a Wal-Mart nearby, and several restaurants and shopping areas close by. We'll definitely keep this one on our list of top choices!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GoldenEagle24
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Very nice NEW hotel! The front desk/check-in staff were friendly & helpful. The room was spacious, clean and the king-size bed was wonderful. The bathroom sparkled and was well lit for applying my make-up. The breakfast was pretty much the Drury's standard fare with a few other options. The hotel is pet friendly which makes it my choice when traveling I-65. There are plenty of stores & food options available in the area should you need them. The cost is higher than I like to pay, but all in all, it's a pretty good choice for me.

• Stayed: November 2012