“What a great hotel”

Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed September 28, 2012

If you are looking for a hotel in the Nashville area, do yourself a favor and make the short drive south on I-65 to the Drury Plaza in Franklin, TN. You will not be disappointed! My wife and I have stayed in several Drury Hotels and this is the best we have seen. The building is only a few months old and has a great look. Pretty much everything about this location is nice and the staff is super friendly. Everybody we came in contact with was pleasant and helpful. The eating area was the largest and best furnished and the food was top notch especially considering it is not a full restaurant. Oh yes, the room and bed were great as well. Try it you'll like it. Only one work of caution, your GPS may lead you astray. This is a new location so get the driving directions from the hotel. It is a high rise building right off the highway so if you don't see it right after exiting I-65 you're in the wrong place.

1  Thank jwkinggaic
Write a ReviewReviews (1,185)

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed here just to get away. We have stayed at Drury Inns in the past and was looking forward to this new hotel opening up as it's a short drive from where we live. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is outstanding! We had the pleasure of getting to know Kacee at the front desk. She could not have been any nicer and went above and beyond to make our stay the best we have had. The other staff members we came in contact with were very friendly as well. We highly recommend this hotel and look forward to staying there again!

Room Tip: The view from the suite overlooking the city lights was beautiful.
1  Thank auburnmom2723
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband had just returned from a year long deployment not 48 hours prior when we hopped in the car to drive to Nashville for a wedding. He was exhausted and jet lagged. Upon checki in I mentioned he had just returned from Korea. Not 5 minutes after we arrived to our room was one of the hospitality staff at our door with two boxes of chocolate, two glasses, and a bottle of champagne!! I have stayed at a drury hotel once before and it equally exceeded expectations. It's a big bonus for is too bc we often travel with our dog and they do not charge extra. We are now customers for life! Thank you for such a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Bethannbug
Reviewed September 15, 2012

My family and I just returned from a great stay at this hotel. The staff could not have been friendlier. The rooms were spacious and clean. I especially enjoyed the cocktail hour and snacks. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This hotel is extremely clean and the staff is the best you will find. It truly is hard to put into words how wonderful of an experience my husband and I had during our stay at this hotel. The entire staff from the front desk, to the maintenance people, were extremely friendly. We are very picky about lighting, comfort, cleanliness and spaciousness in our lodging and this hotel/room met all expectations and more. The swimming pool/hot tub are wonderful... The pool starts inside the building and extends to the outside. The sitting area around the pool is clean and comfy....truly relaxing! The extras at this hotel are wonderful, from the free drinks/food in the evening to the free breakfast in the morning. Truly, all you have to do is ask and they will provide.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Chose this hotel after receiving an email as a Drury Key Club member.Brand new and could get a free room upgrade!.The hotel is very nice and in a beautiful location .Our room was on the 9th floor and had a great view. The hotel has a complimentary evening Kickback buffet with 3 complimentary cocktails per each adult,soda,coffee,tea and popcorn all complimentary perfect for families traveling huge savings on the food bill during travel ,also a very nice breakfast in the a.m.
Our room was a suite after the upgrade .Just a couple things we noted was a little noisy I thing because od the interstate traffic and kind of a busy road due to the business in the area and the very nice big shower each time we used it would leave a pool of water on the tile floor.We did advise the Drury chain of this ,so be cautious when getting out of the shower,don't slip and fall! Hopefully now that it was brought to their attention will be remedied. Would we stay here again ?ABSOLUTELY the nicest place we stayed while gone.Oh did I mention we were the first to stay in this room,what a bonus! Staff very accomodating and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank psa954
Reviewed September 10, 2012

While searching for a place to stay with friends for the weekend, I stumbled upon this hotel in Franklin. I had done my research and we were not disappointed. From the time we checked in to the time we left, the service and amenities were top-notch.

Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast and the "Kickback" @ 5:30 meant we only had to buy lunch during the day. The hotel is only a few minutes from Nashville and surrounding places of interest. Our friends were pleased with their stay as well. We can recommend Drury Plaza Hotel Franklin!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends