“Yum!”
Review of Sweet CeCe's

Sweet CeCe's
Ranked #5 of 17 Dessert in Franklin
Description: Sweet CeCe’s is a fun, colorful sweet treat spot offering a variety of fat-free frozen yogurt flavors. Kids love the self-serve menu and the tantalizing toppings, from their favorite candy to old-school favorites such as hot fudge sauce, while adults love the fat-free yogurt and healthier toppings like fresh fruit.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Love everything about it but maybe the price. The cups are big and it's hard not to fill them up with all the yummy goodness. Guess they know that! I'm always shocked when I put my cup on the scale and find I've just piled $8 worth of frozen yogurt and toppings on. Oh well, it's all delicious. I think of all the froyo places I've been to, Sweet Ceces is the best smoothest yogurt. I just wish they would have more interesting flavors sometimes.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

It's easy to over serve yourself on the yogurt but it's pretty basic so save room for the huge selection of toppings. We've never been to a CeCe's before and the candy dispensers lining the counter are what make this place so fun and the kids LOVED it (adults too)!

It did feel a bit expensive but I know I loaded way too much into the cup even before the toppings got piled on. Cute shop on the corner of Franklin's Main Street. Fun people watching on a Friday night; tables inside and lots of benches outside.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Yogurt was okay--will say by far the topping selection is the best.
But for a Friday night this place was over crowded with teens.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We frequently stop in at Sweet CeCe's to fulfill our sweet tooth and it never fails us. They always have great service and a great treat that everyone likes. They change the flavors every so often but they always have the classic chocolate and vanilla but peanut butter is my favorite! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My sister and I were shopping when we saw Sweet CeCe's. We aren't from the area, but she mentioned that she had heard about it before so we decided to give it a try; it was delicious. You make you're own frozen yogurt sundae. When you walk into the shop, you pick up a cup, which is generous in size, and load it up with whatever flavors you want from the choices of the day. There were a dozen flavors or so to choose from. I chose chocolate, white chocolate, and vanilla. You can put a small amount yogurt in your cup, or load it up - it's your choice. Next is the toppings area. You have about 30 choices of toppings - everything from cereals to nuts to gummy worms to bubble gum to fruit. Pick up a spoon and some napkins, then step to the scale to pay.for your creation. Our sundaes were $.51 per ounce which amounted to about $13. It was a little pricey, but the experience and fun we had making our own was worth it. We will go back.

Been to Sweet CeCe's? Share your experiences!