“First time for friends!!! Awesome”
Review of Pueblo Real

Pueblo Real
Order Online
Ranked #14 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

We wool some friends for the first time to our favorite place. They LOVED it. Never disappoints. Portions are huge and flavorful. Our “Go To” for Mexican food ALWAYS!!!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Our family has enjoyed Pueblo Real for many years. They are very friendly, provide prompt service, and offer a great Mexican meal at a reasonable price. But, really, you should go for the house
Margaritas - they are the best.

Beware that they are very busy on Fri and Sat night. And most might have a short wait between 5:30 and 7:00 - I did say it is family friendly. But, the wait is usually shorter than they say.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

We eat Mexican food at least twice a week and this is by far our favorite! We travel all over the country for our children’s sports so we’ve tried all kinds of Mexican Restaurants but nothing compares to Pueblo Real! They have the freshest ingredients. The staff are so friendly too! Our go to favorites are the Polo Pop Eye (grilled chicken with cheese and spinach served with rice, guacamole and pico) and Beef crunchy tacos or enchiladas...and the Tito’s Special (chicken and rice meal its amazing!) I could go on and on! We always stop in when we are in Franklin. It is my all time favorite Mexican restaurant ever! Definitely a must while in Franklin,Tn.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

I hosted a business dinner for my team while working in Franklin. I chose this place because of Trip Advisor. It all started well, the drinks came quickly accompanied by chips and salsa and we were contemplating what to order for dinner. That’s when we got our big surprise. A good size cockroach arrived on the wall next to our table and right next to two bug phobia ladies. Needless to say we vacated the booth by the back door quickly. An employee told us this was not an unusual thing as the dumpster is right outside the back door. I went to the hostess desk and requested a new table. The hostess said she would get the manager and we were seated quickly at a new table. We never saw a manager and no one ever apologized. No action was taken at all. If I were the manager I would have done something or at least shown my face and apologized. Fortunately our waiter was very nice and accommodating. The food was average but priced fairly. I don’t see a compelling reason to return with so many fun places to eat in town.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Never would have found this place without Trip Advisor. Drive up and had second thoughts. It’s located in a small strip of businesses and is a bit dismal on the exterior. We walked inside and were pleasantly surprised. The interior was charming and authentic Mexican.

The menu had a lot of variety and the prices were fair. We opted for a pitcher of margaritas which was tasty and generous. The food was exceptional as was the service. We would definitely eat here again if our travels bring us back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Pueblo Real? Share your experiences!