“Awesome Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Amazing breakfast. Great fresh squeezed orange juice and the crunchcakes are the best! Can be quite a wait, so plan ahead.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Our hotel recommended J. Christopher's for breakfast, and we ended up eating there two mornings in a row. Huge menu - lots of great items to choose from, and we loved everything we had. I really enjoyed their coffee also - I know, strange, but it tasted really good to me. Service was excellent, and even on the day that they told me we'd have a 15-20 minute wait, I think we waited all of 5 minutes.

• Visited November 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I been visiting for over a year. Consistently the food is very good. The Eggs Benedict is great. Highly recommend for breakfast

“Unexpected friendly find; & oh the cheesy grits!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Finding ourselves hungry as we passed Franklin,Tn, we stumbled upon J. Christopher's. the staff was friendly and efficient. We had a great chat with Kenny, the manager, who clearly loves his job and is good at it. Breakfast is there forte. The omelette I had was great. The star if the meal was the cheesy grits, which are hard to do well in large quantities. Although we didnt have it, The biscuits and gravy is apparently great as well. We will definitely look to a return visit.

• Visited August 2013
Strongsville, Ohio
“Great cheese grits”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you have never had cheese grits, this is THE PLACE to try them. They were wonderful. My son built his own omelet and remarked how great it was and he does not offer superfluous compliments. I had eggs, sausage and cheese grits and I am still thinking about how great my breakfast was. This is a MUST eat breakfast place

Visited June 2013