“I hope you like Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of J. Christopher's

J. Christopher's
Ranked #137 of 369 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Franklin, Tennessee
“I hope you like Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The only thing I don't like about J. Christoper's is the hours. The close at 2pm! Their breakfast is AWESOME and their lunch food is very good. We always take out of town guests here for breakfast at least once.

Franklin, Tennessee
1,248 restaurant reviews
“Don't go on Sunday brunch.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went yesterday after church with the family.. THe lunch menu is very weak and nothing is made fresh.. Been here for breakfast and it is adequate and has some decent breakfast items. It seemed to be winding down and just was a dissapointment. I had a dry Costco bagel with bad turkey sausage and fried egg. the Homefries were bad also.

• Visited September 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Breakfast Option in Cool Springs”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

There is nothing spectacular about J. Christophers, but their breakfast is always consistently good. It's a zoo on the weekends, but relaxed and friendly on weekdays.

Tennessee
“Excellent Breakfast / Lunch Place!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I have ventured to almost all of the breakfast places in Middle Tennessee. We have found the BEST at J. Christophers (at least so far). In fact, we have trouble trying to find other new places because we keep wanting to go back to this place! The Blueberry Crunch Pancakes are by far the best anywhere - bar none! This place is better than Dotson's, Loveless, Puckett's and Country Boy - and by FAR . . . The omeletts, egg's benedict, and skillet courses are all great and we have yet to be disappointed . . . some folks complain about the noise level but my husband and I like it - as it makes us feel that everyone is really enjoying the their breakfasts and cant stop talking about it! :) This place is really worth a try . . . just beware, you WILL want to return, and often!

• Visited August 2012
Ohio
“Nice omelets”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

They have this build your own omelet on the menu. I had a goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes with turkey sausage, green peppers and spinach. So good!! They have a lot of toppings that you can get in your omelet or add to some that they are already have. Service was nice and fast. Home fries could be more of on your plate.