La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Franklin)
Quality Inn(Franklin)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleandog showindoor poolstaying at this hotelroad noisehot tubnight's sleepthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againpetreclinerinterstatenashville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2010

i was concerned with other reviews but was very impressed with this hotel. beds were very comfortable. room was cleaned spotless everyday and staff very helpful. would recommend this for anyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2010

I'm writing this because I read several negative reviews. I had to stay there because was traveling with others. Wouldn't otherwise based on reviews read. Would've been my loss. Excellent service. Very friendly employees. Quick to provide whatever needed. Room clean and neat. Eveything in good repair. Perfect location. Convenient to everything in Franklin. Quiet. What else do you want? Oh, breakfast was fine. A group of us were there for an event that started early, and the staff prepared the breakfast early for us because he knew we needed it early. Will definitely stay there again. Joan P. Birmingham, AL

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed September 8, 2010

We were in a king suite paid on the high end. My nose kept bleeding, did not know why while laying in bed I noticed some water staining on the valance looked up and there was black mold all around the ceiling above valance. I told the front desk did not do anything at the time. I guess nobody looks up. The rest of the room was no that clean trash under bed table sticky the view really sucked it was a view of the roof. Housekeepers could barely speak english I think most of the hotel business house illegal aliens.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2010

Absolutely horrible. If we hadn't had disinfectant wipes in the car and our own pillows there is no way we would have stayed. Spent the first 20 minutes there cleaning, and am quite certain that was the best cleaning that room ever had. Bed was disgusting, stunk like nothing on it had ever been washed. Towels smelled dirty too. Never been so anxious to leave a place in my life. Traveler beware: not all La Quintas are created equal.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We stayed in this hotel because of the location to an event we were attending. It was one of the worst hotel experiences I have had. We were on the first floor near the pool. All night we heard slamming doors. The walls were paper thin. The herd of elephants above us took hours before they went to bed. Housekeeping came walking in at 9:00 am and never came back to pick up the room. There weren't enough linens and what was there was stained and disgusting. The carpets were dirty. There was dirt on the bathroom floor.

And breakfast the first day was okay except for they kept running out of milk and it was hard to get anyone to fill it. On the second day, they started cleaning up breakfast 15 minutes before it was. The waffle machines were already off and what little was left was being taken away quickly.

The only good thing about this place? The water pressure in the shower was strong.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family