“Perfect for Family on way to Florida”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Booked early online for a Very good price, requested rooms beside each other. Checked in with my family at around 5:30 on a Saturday night. I Was hoping to have rooms beside each other, since we are a large family with teenagers. Worried that they wouldn't remember my request. No need to worry!! They gave me connecting rooms!! Brownie points for Country inn & Suites. Room are very clean and kept up very nicely! They are large with desk/chair and sitting chair. Great to have a microwave and mini frig with a family! Wifi worked well for me. Bathroom very clean with nice white grout and perfect shower, great water pressure. The kids enjoyed the pool. Do wish they had a hot tub. Cool Springs mall is so close, great place to walk around and get something to eat. Beds comfortable, pillows feather soft and wonderful. Even had extra blanket and synthetic pillow. Breakfast Was very good, even had Scrambled eggs and meat! Would stay here over and over again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank nefamily7
CountryInnCOOL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

We want YOU to come back!!! What lovely things you said about the Country Inn and Suites Cool Springs in Franklin, Tn. We work hard to make sure you've received the best of what we have to offer. Sounds like you tasted it all. We absolutely look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was our second stay here in less than 6 months. We stayed here for 5 days during spring break and overnight during our drive home from Destin, FL. The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly. It is located near shopping and restaurants. Best of all easy access to I65. There were so many other hotels to choose from in the area but this is comparable to any hotels in its class. The complex is clean. Next door is a Harley Davidson dealerhip but I didnt notice the noise like other guest did. The indoor pool was a plus since most hotels in the are only has outdoor pool. The hot breakfast was decent but I wasnt expecting more because it was free. I would definitely book here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We spent one night and found this property very nice. Room was spacious and property was very clean. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was very good. Fitness room was small but the equipment was in good shape. Location is excellent as lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Good hotel, had lovely room/suite had corner spa bath lovely. Clean, comfy and had everything you need. Coffee was constantly available in reception also in room. Close to good shopping mail with eateries. and only short drive to downtown

Room Tip: We had a room on ground floor which was a little noisy as we were right next to pathway into hotel a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Was an OK place to stay for a 3 night business trip. Was very close to shopping, restaurants, theaters and a lot more. Off the main drag, it was quiet - even with a Harley Davidson dealership next door. Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. Rooms weren't musty but always felt humid. Staff wasn't unfriendly but just seemed indifferent.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The hotel appearance is nice... Until you see the inside of the rooms. When I arrived for my almost month-long stay, I found long black hair covering my bathroom floor. Similar to those that were covering the hair dryer ... Gross. Otherwise, my only complaint is the smell. It's very musty and could be what's giving me a headache. I keep my a/c on 68 degrees and purchased air fresheners.

As a positive, the staff is friendly, the breakfast is awesome, and my maid service has been very good.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Sunshine8950
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I am here on a business trip for one night only. As soon as I opened my door the room smelled "musty". The AC was not on, maybe that would have helped. I turned it on and went out to dinner. Came back and still musty smelling. I asked my co-workers about their room. Same response, Musty. Not sure what the problem is but something is wrong. They really need to figure it out and make the rooms correct.

Room Tip: Hope all rooms are not this musty.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business