“Bad customer service”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My mistake leaving jewelry in the room. When I reported the loss, no communication from the hotel after numerous phone calls. GM would not even speak to me. Rep from hotel did finally reach out to me. The lack of communication and being ignored was over the top. Front desk welcome at check in was not friendly either. I will stay elsewhere when I travel to this area.

Room Tip: Stay at Hampton Inn
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank bacrdstraveler
CountryInnCOOL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

I regret you have your jewelry has not been found. We have looked for days, and did attempt to reach you, while still looking. I'm sorry you feel we didn't try to reach you. We still have employees aware and looking. I checked you in and regret you feel I was not attentive. We try our best at the front desk to greet you and make you feel welcome. We are more than happy to continue to look for these lost items. I understand the frustration of not finding items you know you had. All staff including maids have verified no items have been found, but we will continue looking.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed with a large group for a tournament. When we realized we would be done a day early we thought we would head home. Upon asking about check out times we were informed we could check out by noon but we would still be charged for that nights room. Please keep in mind we were there during spring break. The front desk had already been fielding calls and turning people away because the hotel was "booked". When we asked if there was anything we could do or someone else we could ask we were told that the Manager would not return until after 3pm. With check out looming at noon we has no other option but to stay the night or else allow the hotel the luxury of getting paid for the room twice!!

Other than that major situation I would rate the hotel as average.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank michelle s
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Title says it all. This hotel did everything right. We picked this based on the location but it turned out to be the best choice we could make. Great room, clean and roomy, great, friendly service and a really good breakfast. It was the right choice for us.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maybepat1
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The room was clean and the bed slept good. I really have no complaints about the stay and it is conveniently located across from the mall. The WiFi was pretty average but, everything else was fine. I would stay here again if passing through.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank torit83
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed here one night and pleased with the hotel. The room was clean, bed was comfortable. The water pressure was good. And the breakfast was good. The WIFI in my room was just so so. But ut worked well enough. I would stay here again and I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Shayne M
CountryInnCOOL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

This is such a generous response with excellent feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and commenting on the qualities you experienced. We work hard so all our guests can have the experience you had. Again, thank you for your kindness. We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I found this hotel on the internet. I was needing a hotel room for one night, because my son was running in a race in downtown Nashville. I was having problems finding a place with any rooms.
This hotel was very nice, if I was there for shopping it would of been the perfect place. The location was right by the interstate so it was easy for us to get to where we were going. we stayed i a king suite, so we had plenty of room. The hotel was very quite , being that it was completely full that night. THe breakfast was very good, and the beds comfortable. Susan was so nice, kind and helpful in our checking in. If we are ever back in this area we will for sure stay here at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank clairestone

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our Hotels location, breakfast, and comfy beds. It was a packed house that night and I'm glad we had a nice quiet room for you. We strive to serve our guests and treat them the way we would like to be treated. You are like family so it is important to us that you are pleased with your stay. We hope you come back to Franklin and stay with us. We look forward to seeing you. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I'm a Canadian who drove from Ontario to Florida for spring break with my husband and two daughters. This hotel was a little more than halfway and I chose it because Franklin had a lot to offer (thought it would be nice to stretch our legs after the drive at the Cool Springs Mall right next door).

I was leery about staying here to be honest because I'd never heard of this chain of hotel. Well my goodness I'm glad we did. I cannot say enough good things about this lovely hotel. I have never slept in such a comfortable bed and the room (whole hotel) was spotless.

Thank you Country Inn & Suites for the lovely home away from home. Franklin is a beautiful city and I wish we could have stayed longer.

Happy travels!
Karen

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Wheeze1969
CountryInnCOOL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

We are so glad you decided to give us a try and found your experience to be a delight. The entire staff strives to provide a clean, safe, comfortable haven for travelers that come our way. We love our comfy beds too! We do hope you come back to Franklin, it is a charming community with lots to see and do. Thank you for recognizing our Hotel is a compliment to our lovely town.