“My new favorite hotel in Franklin tn”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

My company usually has me stay at either the nearby Marriott or Embassy Suites when in town for business. I didn't book a room until late, and based upon tripadvisor reviews, I thought I'd give CI and suites a try. I was not disappointed.

The gentleman at the front desk was more than helpful in checking me in. I was an hour too early, but my room was available, and he let me check in anyway. The room was extremely clean, and smelled wonderful. The keurig coffee maker was a nice touch, as well as the brand name shampoos and soaps in the bathroom. My stay was very quiet, as I slept like a baby in the cloud-like softness of their mattress.
I elected to have Krispy Kreme donuts instead of their hot breakfast, but have no doubt it was probably exceptional. I plan on staying at Country Inn & Suites the next time I visit Franklin.

• Stayed: August 2012

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I love this place. My room (yes, I am claiming it!) has a jet tub in the middle of the room next to the King bed. I can chill out and soak while reading or watching TV. The perfect end to a hectic day in Franklin!

Room Tip: Make sure and ask for extra K-cups. They only give you one regular and one decaf, but the front des...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was not our first stay at this location. We were pleased (again) with the cleanliness and quietness of the hotel. The room was clean and fresh, the linens crisp. Breakfast is a bit crowded, but manageable. I do appreciate that they're supportive of Vanderbilt patients with a small rate break.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We reserved a room here because of its tripadvisor rating, and it was a great choice! The check-in was flawless, and even included an unexpected room upgrade and some free bottled water. We had reserved it online and had a great rate due to their summer special discount. The room was large and comfortable. The breakfast was adequate, but the dining room was crowded due to the popularity of the hotel. Location is excellent, near many stores and restaurants. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We have been traveling all week and on two different occasions we have stayed in Country Suites. They are my new favorite now. Very clean and staff super nice. We were riding through and tired and hungry. It is located to a great bar and grill we just walked across the street. Even though we ride a Goldwing there is a HD shop in front of the hotel. Enjoyed going through it as well.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Working at a nearby manufacturing facility having multiple selections of staying at any hotel my choice was easy. The hotel offered everything I needed with pleasant staff to accommodate my needs. The hotel is located conveniently near restaurants and walking distance to a mall. The rooms are clean and quiet. The price is affordable with an outstanding breakfast assortment that changes every day if you’re planning a long stay. Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: Select rooms on the South side ofHotel, Harley Davidson dealer on North side and around 8:30 am the...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My family and I have stayed here several times..most recently this past weekend. The staff is always very friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and nice. We were traveling with a one year old so my daughter asked for a extra clean on our room. It was great. The breakfast is nice and there is a good assortment of foods and they keep the items well stocked during rush times. The only thing I can criticize is that they only have one high chair for small children. Often, during our stay, there were three or four families trying to eat with no high chairs for the little ones. More high chairs would be a great help. We did have to ask for more wash cloths and toilet paper a couple of times because the cleaning crew did not leave enough, but we were always cheerfully accommodated. This is a very good hotel that I recommend highly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family