“One of our better stays”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We stopped off here on our drive home from a long beach vacation. The night manager, David, was so helpful and accomodating. He went above and beyond to get our family exactly what we were looking for in a room. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were a good size. The pool was nice and warm. The free breakfast the next morning has more options than any other breakfast I've seen. We had the best night's rest in all of our vacation at this property. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is also very close to a nice shopping area with a large selection of restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather L

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I recently booked 8 rooms at the Country Inn and Suites for a volleyball tournament. I get really nervous because you never know if the other parents will like it, or if it's really clean like they say it is when you book. I was told this property had been remodeled and so when I showed up to check in, I was so HAPPY. I was greeted by Susan, she was incredible. There were fresh cookies at the front desk, ( which made my kids happy), and check in took maybe 2-3 min. The rooms are large and extremely clean. The pool was advertised as heated and it was just that. Perfect temperature. The free hot breakfast was REALLY GOOD. I will book this hotel every year for my volleyball team. It was perfect. Also, I should mention, it is maybe 1 blk from mall, 1/2 mile from A game sportsplex and all restaurants are just a few blocks away.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank K F
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I was in cool springs for a business conference, and this hotel blew me away. Amazing southern hospitality in all of the staff, great rooms, yummy breakfast buffet and fresh coffee available around the clock. Looking forward to next time I visit this area so that I can stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Marshall P
Reviewed February 3, 2012

This place is great! Susan at the front desk could not have been better. She was friendly and very helpful. Want great relaxation? Get the king jacuzzi suite. The hotel is very clean and quiet. We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I travel a lot on business, and Country Inn has quickly become my preferred brand of hotels. This location has a very friendly staff, with lots of southern hospitality! The room was clean & quiet so I could get plenty of work done. Country Inns always have a home-like, residential feel, and by far the most comfortable beds & pillows of any hotel chain. I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We stopped here on the way to Florida after driving over 700 miles. We were upgraded to a beautiful King Suite as a regular King was unavailable, and with our AAA the rate was a great value. The hotel seemed brand new and the bed was very comfortable. The flat screen TV was great as was the complete hot breakfast the next morning. The hotel is in a quiet area, on the right, up the hill, from Cool Springs, Get directions when you call if you don't use GPS.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank countrygal11
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at Country Inn & Suites, Cool Springs. The staff was very friendly especially Pat. She was very sweet and acomodating. She recomended a great resturant for my husband and I and told us a couple great places to shop. Also, the room was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. I loved the modern touches in the room, it made me feel like I was staying in what should have been a much more expensive hotel. All and all a great hotel with a great staff.

• Stayed: November 2011