1,225 results
All reviews omelet station the manager's reception made to order omelets happy hour spacious rooms business trip complimentary breakfast nice stay breakfast bar pancakes up to date indoor pool staff was very friendly franklin area atrium nashville valet
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

First experience with an Embassy hotel and it was great.. great time spent with friends. Would highly recommend this property. Hot tub, swimming pool and sauna . Only thing that bothered me was we asked for luggage cart and the bellhop told us he couldn't let us have one without him accompanying us although he had just let 2 women take a cart unescorted that had 2 whole bags on it. Otherwise a perfect stay.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Brian S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

harleymom71-
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you and your friends enjoyed the stay. I am not sure what the reason behind the bellman not allowing you to use the bellcart is but I will find out. That certainly is not the norm. We hope to see you guys again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The bar staff were professional, polite and stayed on top of things. Be warned they have a 24% tax on alcohol but the mixed drink was a good pour and worth the $7. The hotel staff was very polite and helpful with checking in and out. This Embassy had a wonderful breakfast buffet - one chef made omelets to order with a lot of veggy and meat choices. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Nahilt31

Nahilt31-
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will return on your next visit to the area. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed November 1, 2016

This hotel was an Excellent location. It is located approximately twenty minutes outside of downtown Nashville. Very, very clean! It was also very extremely effecient and courteous. We were upgraded to a suite, which was superb! The only we had problem was that one of my friends needed a shuttle to the airport. There is not an airport shuttle!

Room tip: Read review.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank tzone4

tzone4-
Thank you for your review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that we do not run an airport shuttle but hopefully that was a small, minor inconvenience for you on your departure. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2016

Karen Hamilton and her staff at this hotel is top notch! They go above and beyond to make sure every guest is comfortable and happy! I have already booked two more meetings there. I AM HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY with this hotel and staff!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank Janet C
Brian S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Janet C-
Thank you so much for your great review. Karen is great and we are happy she is on our team. We look forward to welcoming you and your groups back to the property on your next visit!

Reviewed October 25, 2016

My daughter and granddaughter stayed here while visiting family. It was very clean, great breakfast, used my digital key. It was an awesome stay. Highly recommended hotel in the Franklin area. Close to shopping and even medical urgent care, as one of us needed quick medical attention and within miles there was an Urgent Care.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Brian S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Patty P-
Thank you so much for your nice review. I appreciate all of your kind words regarding the property. We are all glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I do hope that all is well with the whole family.