I stayed at the Embassy Suites from Monday night through Thursday for work. I am very picky and decided to stay based on the reviews. I have never been disappointed by Tripadvisor!
I had a 7 hour drive in the rain the whole way. I was traveling alone and had several pieces of luggage. The bellhop was busy chatting with another employee and never offered to help. This was around 5 p.m. I checked in, drove my car to a parking place and dragged my luggage in, in the rain, alone. This is my only real complaint about my stay. I was soaked by the time I got in.
My room was very clean. I am quite a germ freak (probably need meds) and so I routinely re-clean my rooms. I can tell you that this room was already clean. My Clorox wipes were spotless.
I joined their rewards club though I usually stay at Marriott’s. I was put on the 9th floor, which is the Embassador Level – with keyed access from the elevator. I liked this feature. Oftentimes at Marriott’s I have stayed at there have been noise issues with people traveling back and forth past the room. This room was quite and the traffic on my floor was almost non-existent.
The bed was very comfortable. Even though I was there for work, it was more like a vacation. The breakfast is also very good (and free). II was not too impressed with the restaurant the one time I tried it. I would suggest only eating breakfast there.
Be sure to go to downtown Historic Franklin if you get a chance. I loved the Factory and the Stovework’s Café. J. Alexander’s is also a great place to eat. Chicken Nick’s was good little restaurant, too, more geared towards families. Even the people at the Galleria were very nice. I plan on going back in the near future and taking my husband with me. I loved Franklin and cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville - South/Cool Springs is only a short drive from the Nashville International Airport, downtown attractions of Music City and local area businesses. Explore Franklin Tennessee's Historic downtown area, Civil War sites or shop at the Cool Springs Galleria mall. Book your stay now and enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, on-site restaurant as well as other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs Hotel Franklin
- Embassy Suites Cool Springs
- Embassy Suites Franklin
- Franklin Embassy Suites