$83
$119
$113
$129
GardenInn.com
Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$114
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$140
$169
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$129
$99
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$149
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

1,122 results
All reviewsomelet stationthe manager's receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripnice stayup to dateindoor poolwafflesstaff was very friendlyatriumnashvillesaunaconferencehousekeepinginterstate
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Overall hotel was okay. Bed was okay - I checked linens before bed. The lobby area was nice and very convenient for food and beverage. While eating the complementary breakfast I overheard people discussing their disappointment with pool but I don't have firsthand experience because it was closed...notice read "until further notice for cleaning". Prior to my late arrival I was told by a front desk attendant that a room on the 9th floor would held; however, upon check in I was on the 8th floor - no special services on the 8th floor. The bathroom had black hairs in the sink, on counter and floor. Also, the towels had long black hairs on them - I assume this happened while placing the towels on the racks for display. The furniture in the living area was well worn - very used. The lamps on both sides of the bed did not work...I pulled the bed away from the wall and neither lamp was plugged into the power socket. The refrigerator would not chill bottle waters - I turned dial in both directions but it was never cold.

Room Tip: Higher floors are away from the smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed in a premium suite at the Embassy Suites in Cool Springs. It was my first time staying at an Embassy Suite and booking a premium access suite. I was very disappointed with the size of the beds in the double bed room. To be honest they did not seem to be much bigger than twin size beds. The perks that came with the room were nice but I don't feel that it was worth it overall. If the room had bigger beds and my room key had worked properly then I would have been much happier. I was also very surprised to see the mirrored track type closet door. I thought these were obsoleted after the 70's.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
TrevorGoulding, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

We were disappointed to learn that you weren't completely satisfied with your Premium Suite, particularly since these suites offer so many additional amenities not found in our standard suites. Your feedback is extremely valuable and our team will take extra steps to ensure guests experience the value of our Premium accommodations.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel last month when we met friends. The hotel and swimming pool were clean. The only negative was the lack of pool towels in the evening. The breakfast was super with many choices.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you and we appreciate you letting us know about the low number of towels in the pool area. Our team is taking steps to correct the issue.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was extremely satisfied with the staff the cleanliness of the hotel. We stayed in the premium suite and had no issues fitting all 5 of us. The breakfast is the best of any hotels out there. We decided to stay outside of Nashville and it was a great choice there were lots of shopping and food around and the trip to downtown Nashville was short. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the kind comments about our staff and we hope you will be back with us again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

From check in to check out this hotel was great. Beautifully decorated, super clean suites, wonderful amenities included pools, hot tub and sauna, cooked from scratch breakfast, attentive staff thru out hotel, complementary Starbucks coffee in lobby. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation. Be sure to see the historic downtown Franklin, TN while you are there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for the recommendation to visit Historic Downtown Franklin. We agree that it is a must for anyone visiting the area.