I stayed here for a meeting so got a group rate. It was convenient for the meeting. Rooms were basic Embassy Suites rooms. The first room I was given overlooked dozens of a/c units. I asked and was given a different room. View outside was better. There were long black hairs in bathroom sink. There was someone else's dirty athletic sock by the bed. I did report this and front desk person apologized. Evening happy hour is a plus but doesn't make up for poorly prepared room. I was disappointed. There are several other nearby hotels and I would definitely choose one of those over this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville - South/Cool Springs is only a short drive from the Nashville International Airport, downtown attractions of Music City and local area businesses. Explore Franklin, Tennessee's Historic downtown area, Civil War sites or shop at the Cool Springs Galleria mall. Book your stay now and enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, on-site restaurant as well as other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs Hotel Franklin
- Embassy Suites Cool Springs
- Embassy Suites Franklin
- Franklin Embassy Suites