“Good Conference Location”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Held a professional association conference in September here for 120 persons. Great staff, very helpful, accommodating and definitely rose to the occasion. The staff is very personable and extremely responsive. It is accessible to major highways and is not quite in the heavy traffic area of the Nashville metro area. Parking is good. Buffet food for our conference was delicious and again, staff was excellent. Interested in coming back next year. Perhaps you should consider this place as well!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
TrevorGoulding, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

We offer great value for meetings & events and we are glad to hear that you had a great time with us. Please let us know if we can help you or any of your colleagues withn planning another conference.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We were there with family for a funeral. Coming back to this hotel was such a nice respit. After one family returned home we were able to spend time together gathering at a lovely breakfast or in such a wonderful sports bar for watching football. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant at all times. The breakfast was quite nice, even though we were surprised that this southern breakfast had no grits and a very slow toaster. I would definitely return.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Our deepest sympathies to you and hope that we were able make this time as comfortable as possible for your family.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We six ladies get together once a year away from home to have fun for the weekend. My sister and I chose this hotel for us. It was roomy and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food for breakfast was good. All the ladies enjoyed the hotel. It was worth staying at this hotel. I would love to go back if we get a hotel in Nashville.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

So glad you had a great time! Hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed for three nights and loved the hotel. Every staff member was helpful and polite. We enjoyed the breakfast each morning. We found it was best to go in the early morning on the weekend to avoid lines at breakfast. Rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
TrevorGoulding, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you! We hope you will be back with us again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The hotel is very well kept up, and the rooms are extremely clean, but my wife and I experienced issues when staying here on 9/1/2012 - 9/3/2012:

1) The room never got cleaned on 9/2/2012. We were gone for over six hours, all through the day on 9/2, and did not have the "do not disturb" sign on. When we called and asked for two sets of all towels to be brought up, the maid only brought up bath towels (no hand towels or wash cloths).

2) Besides the gentlemen making omelettes, the breakfast staff was HORRIBLE. They acted inconvenienced when we asked for a high chair, they could not keep up with the volume of dirty trays and dishes on 9/2, and on 9/3, they started to shut down the breakfast bar early at around 10:00 AM and were eagerly taking trays and dishes up before customers were done. They looked anxious to be done with breakfast.

3) The coffee is horrible (Nescafe). I would expect better coffee at such a place.

4) Wi-Fi is $9.95 a day. This is 2012 - why charge for wifi at such an expensive hotel?

I would like to compliment the shuttle driver (I did not catch his name, but he was very professional and courteous with us and he got a good tip as a result). I have stayed at many Hilton properties before, and I would describe this experience in one work - meh. I won't be too quick to go back to this particular Embassy Suites, especially with the nice brand new Drury Plaza hotel off of the next exit down.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
TrevorGoulding, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

We are disappointed to learn of your experience but your feedback provides us with the tools necessary to make improvements. Each member of our housekeeping and breakfast teams work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and they take it to heart when expectations aren't met. We all hope you will indeed choose to try us again on another visit to Franklin.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Based on online reviews, we chose the Embassy for our weekend get-away celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. We loved it. The hotel was very inviting and beautiful inside. The staff was very helpful and we checked in quickly. Our room on the 7th floor was wonderful. The view from the walkway was relaxing. Our room was large, clean and nice and cool. Great shower with lots of hot water. The bed was exceptional, my wife doesn't usually sleep very well on hotel beds, but she had a great nights sleep here. The location is very quiet, no road noise and we didn't hear other guests around us. We wished we could have stayed three or four days instead of just one. The pool looked great, even though we didn't have time to enjoy it. The highlight of the stay would have to be the breakfast. It was the absolute best hotel breakfast we have ever had. Cooked to order eggs and crispy bacon, lots of breads and a huge selection of juices and milk. Lots of staff kept everything brought out fresh and were ready for any request. I knew that others had liked the breakfast because of the reviews I had read, but I was still suprised at how good it really was. We hope very much to come back to this location in the future and would recommend it highly to family and friends, we loved it!

Room Tip: Get a room on the highest floor you can because the view in front of your room will be even better t...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

We hope you'll return again soon, too! Our breakfast team appreciates your kind remarks and look forward to being of service you again.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Cons: $9.95 per 24 hrs for internet service. Although, the biggest insult was from Justin the bartender. I had just finished alot of work I had to do, ran out to my car for a moment and on the way back to my room thought I'd grab a quick drink to de-stress a little. After getting my complimentary drink at 6:45 pm and sitting at the bar (instead of the tables), Justin told me that the bar area was for "Paying Customers". Excuse me???!! I said I was staying there for a few nights and I wasn't staying for free. He said there was a game coming on soon and that the bar gets crowded. At that time, I counted 20-25 bar stools. There were SIX people there besides myself. I wasn't planning on sitting there all night to drink ONE drink. I knew exactly what he was trying to say... that that area was for "paying" people who TIP. I HAD plans on hanging out there later that night but, not after the way he treated me. (Too bad too, I tip well). I've never had anyone talk down to me or make me feel like such a freeloader like that. Needless to say, I did not bother to come down for any other "complimentary" offers. Breakfast or otherwise. I changed my plans also and checked out a day earlier. I love Franklin and sometimes like to spend weekends there. Thanks to Justin, I won't be staying at this hotel again.

Pros: All of the OTHER employees were very friendly and helpful. I hope they give some tips to Justin. My room was nice and clean. Because I was with a very large group, we were given special rates on the rooms that were more than fair.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business