Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs
  • Pool
$104
$82
Country Inn
TownePlace Suites Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$159
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$140
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$142
$135
$184
Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$174
$139
$129
Priceline
1,086 results
All reviewsomelet stationthe manager's receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastnice staybreakfast barwafflesindoor poolfranklin areaatriumnashvillevaletsaunaconferenceinterstate
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This embassy suite hotel is at the level I would expect from Hilton. The lobby is newer with the new reception concept that Embassy is using. I really like the one on one interaction that you receive.
Staff was friendly and professional, they answered all of my questions quickly and happily. The rooms were not perfect a little worn but the bed was excellent with very nice linens.
Breakfast was very well presented and all of the items were hot and plentiful. I get up early so there is never a crowd and there is no waiting for eggs etc. I noticed later that the area was very crowded but the line for eggs was moving quickly.
This Embassy Suite is not a new facility but one can tell that great care and a great staff are keeping this a property that I would use again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
TrevorGoulding, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you for your kind remarks. Our team takes pride in delivering an exceptional guest experience and the care and upkeep of our hotel shows it. See you again soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Clean well run a really nice facility super comp. breakfast big spacious rooms fast elavators what more do you want for a stay

Room Tip: all good the higher the better
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Great service, attention to detail and always with a courteous smile, the front desk staff at this property is always on top of things and making things happen for their guests. Special kudos for Brandy and Whitney for starters...!!!!! Ernest

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Your great comments highlight what our team delivers on a daily basis! Thank you!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

All the staff here are outstanding. When I needed a copy of a lost receipt, Brandi and Michelle at the desk went out of their way to help me right away and Katie from accounting stayed late to ensure I received it. All the processes were seamless and stress-free, but the staff really made this a perfect stay.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The hotel was nice and clean for the most part. The food from the restaurant was pretty good. The bottom of one of the chairs was broke in our room (didn't really bother us though). My daughter got a very deep gash in her knee from some broken glass by the pool. It's been four days and she is still limping on it. The front desk did come immediately and clean her off and were very friendly. However, they did not shut down the pool after that happened. There could have been more broken glass, plus my daughter was in the pool with a lot of blood on her leg (right before I got her out). I felt so bad, because this was her spring break. We had to go back to the room and spend the rest of the night there because her knee hurt so bad. Also, I do not understand why breakfast ends at 9am. Every other embassy suite I've been to, it ends at 10:30. I feel they should extend their breakfast hours. I would definately stay there again, but not happy over a few things. Overall, it was a nice stay aside from my daughter getting hurt.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family