“Solid business experience”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Good location off I-65, rooms up to date and very clean, strong Embassy Suites experience. The property is in a heavy business/office building area so there are no close restaurants unless you dine on property. Would definitely stay here again for business in the Franklin/Cool Springs area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We celebrated a late Christmas with family from PA. Franklin is awesome Civil War site. Visited plantation homes, museums, downtown Franklin, also drove up to the Hermitage. Wonderful home of Andrew Jackson.

Room Tip: Even room across from elevator was quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I really enjoyed my quick stay. Came in on business, checked in and went to the bar. HAd a couple of cocktails and great steak. I eat out a lot and for the money ($28.00) I really enjoyed my meal. The next morning my meeting was at the hotel and I asked for a late check out witch was no problem for them. I think shepjm99 is a little hard on them.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I stayed here last night (checked in on 12/16). The lobby was very nice and I thought I was in for a nice stay, especially at the price I paid ($145/night). I am a HHonors Diamond and have spent over 200 nights in Hilton hotels over the last two years. Unfortunately, this place was one of the worst Hilton properties I have experienced in my travels. First off, for the price I paid, I was expecting a clean and safe experience, with everything in my room functioning properly. When I walked in the room I immediately went to do the bedbug check. This is the first thing I do when I go into any hotel room. After a thorough search, I did not find any bedbugs. However it was obvious that they do not clean inspect or clean very often around the bed, or under the mattress, as it was very dirty. The room itself was very old, and worn out looking. The wall paper is peeling away from the walls and the overall decor is just old and ugly. The walls have cracks in them and fire sprinkler piping through the wall did not look very professionally done. Then I noticed the security latch on top of the door was completely broken. At this point, I called down and asked to speak with the manager, Brandy. I told her about my complaints and she apologized and said she agreed with me that the hotel was very old, outdated and in need of renovation. She said they have been trying to get Hilton to invest in upgrades for the hotel for the last year. She was very nice and asked if I wanted to be moved to another room. I did not, as I just wanted to get the night over with and be done with this place. However, I told her I would be posting my thoughts on tripadvisor. I also complained about the price of the hotel. It was extremely overpriced for what you get. Next time I will stay at the Aloft, as I am almost always impressed with the upkeep and cleanliness of Starwood Hotels.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel- go down the road to the Aloft.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank shepjm99
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I usually stay at the Residence Inn when I travel to Franklin, but since they were full this trip, I chose Embassy Suites. In general, this is my favorite brand for ttree reasons. Free made to order breakfast. Free nightly Happty Hour, and large comfortable suites with the room away from the door.

I was very happy with my stay here. The staff is friendly and helpful, and it was nearby to where I was working. The rooms have 2 flat screen HDTV's, and are quiet. Neither Happy Hour or Breakfast were crowded, even though the hotel was pretty full. Although the parking lot was pretty full all week, there was always a place to park without having to utilize the $10 valet parking.

I believe I will be staying here from now on when I travel to Franklin.

Room Tip: The Internet is free only if you have achieved status.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank AtlantaRoadWarrior
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This is the fourth time I've stayed here. It's convenient to the interstate, as well as other things around Nashville. Rooms and service were typical Embassy Suites. No complaints. Staff was very friendly and made check-in a breeze...about 30 seconds!

The only downside were some friends of neighbors in an adjoining room who decided to continuously knock on their friends' door for about 10 minutes instead of calling on a house phone.

Breakfast was the usual delicious options that all Embassy Suites offer.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I stay here maybe 6 times a year. Never disappointed. Most of the time I need an early checking and they get me in. Only complaint is the LONG omlet line everyday. Maybe there should be 2-3 cooks back there. And the heated pool was freezing. I had to take my son out...it was even too cold for me.

• Stayed: April 2011
Travelers also viewed these Franklin hotels
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs? Share your experiences!