“Nashville fun trip.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Embassy Suites Cool Springs in Franklin TN was very nice stay. Same reliable stays as with most all Embassy Suites. Good location and a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)

Reviewed September 22, 2011

I stay in Embassy Suites around the country not infrequently and I think they've all been good experiences. But when I think of Embassy Suites I typically think of an older style which feels dated. However my experience here was very good. Nothing stands out, but it's really more that everything was simply a positive experience with no issues. Unfortunately I could not find a channel guide for the nice flat screen TVs. New, modern, & clean. I would stay there again.

The rooms are spacious and I love the suite setup. The solid wall of windows was nice and allowed for an even more open feeling. The free breakfast was quite good. I wish the oatmeal would have been cooked instead of the instant variety; I don't want to make it myself, I want to ladle it out of a hot pot.

This was an awards stay, so I cannot address the value. Well, I guess since it was free, it was fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2011

My sister and I were at the end of a get-away sister-vacation when we stayed here. We felt very safe even when we came in late at night. The room was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed all the amenities in the room. A nice view of hills (even though they were beyond the freeway!) was nice. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. The air-conditioner worked so well I actually wore a light jacket...loving that since I am always hot! It was a busy weekend for the hotel...weddings, sports teams, etc...but all-in-all it still remained reasonably quiet. The breakfast buffet was great, although a waffle cooker would have been nice, but the made-to-order omelettes were delicious. A second chef would have been nice on Sunday as there was quite a line. Wasn't impressed with what was available on cable (no HGTV!!) but that really wasn't why we came! The indoor pool area was nice. We were able to swim late at night with only a few other guests there. Nice that towels were provided in the pool area. The jacuzzi wasn't very inviting...some funny coloring in parts off the water...yuk. If in the area again and the price was right I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2011

we spent 7 days at the embassy suites and had a wonderfully clean room with great service . the room was very spacious and comfortable... the breakfast was made to order.... would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone going to visit nashville

Room Tip: we had the top floor with a great view and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This typical Embassy Suites was exactly what I expected. Clean and comfortable suites.

Room Tip: End room was extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

The location couldn't have been better for my business purposes, less than a mile away. Rooms comfortable 2-room suite, very spacious living room, flat screen TV in living and bedrooms. Bathroom spacious and plenty of counter space.

The nightly manager's reception was a mixed bag. Since some states don't allow hotels to offer free alcoholic beverages (MA) at these receptions, the ability to have a glass of wine or beer was very nice. The munchie offering could have been better, some crispy-mix thing, pretzels and M&Ms. One of the evenings there was a private reception going on in a section of the main room - they got the hot hors d'oeuvres!

There was a nice selection of food in the breakfast buffet; however, if anyone can figure out how to keep hot foods hot at these things, they deserve a medal. Not an Embassy Suites problem, more of an industry-wide problem.

Plenty of parking around all sides of the building. If you want to be able to see some of the area scenery, get a room on a higher floor. I got my usual lower floor room, for fire safety reasons, had a corner room, and all I could see out of both windows was HVAC equipment, blocked all natural light.

Room Tip: For a better view of beautiful area get room on higher floor
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Only got to stay here one night, wish we could have stayed longer!! Hotel is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Very clean and large suites, beds are comfortable, the free breakfast is great!! One if the best hotels in my opinion!! Will stay here again when traveling and would highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Franklin hotels
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin
Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs? Share your experiences!