“Fun place to sample wine”
Review of JJ's Wine Bar

JJ's Wine Bar
Ranked #110 of 369 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: International
Description: JJs is an upscale, trendy wine bar, located in the heart of Historic Downtown Franklin. We are known for our Wine-Dispensing Machines, which house 28 different bottles of wine, changed continually. We have three dining rooms, a lounge, full bar, a porch, and additional outdoor seating. JJs can accommodate intimate gatherings, both private and semi-private, as well as large groups. Although we are not open before 4:00 p.m., we have a business-catering program for businesses who are looking for a fun place to hold seminars and meetings. We are quipped with a presentation tools (large screen projector) and will gladly create a custom menu for your event! JJs is also the perfect place to hold wedding/baby showers, birthday parties, or whatever occasion you are celebrating. We will gladly work with you to create a memorable experience for your event! Our menu includes appetizers, flat breads, meat/cheese platters, salads, desserts, and more. We also run weekly specials and utilize local, in-season fare to do so. All selections are made to order, fresh and delicious! Customers enjoy soft lounge music while winding down from a busy day. Happy hour runs 4-6 p.m. and includes half-off appetizers.
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
“Fun place to sample wine”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We enjoy visiting this place to sample different wines and relax in comfortable plush chairs while enjoying them. Live music makes for an enjoyable atmosphere... many times similar to a piano bar. The fancy wine machines are fantastic. Love the concept. Give it a try.

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Fondue wasn't great”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Wine dispensing machines were cool, but fondue was barely warm...disappointing! The staff was friendly and they had live music, but we didn't stay long.

Visited December 2013
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
“Meh.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Disappointing. Things were bad from the moment I walked in, and it all went downhill from there. Upon entering, the clerk asked if I wanted to purchase a card for the wine dispensers. I asked if I had to get a card, or if I could just order from the menu. He advised wine could only be ordered from the menu in bottles. After pouring myself a $10 glass of Malbec, I took a look at the menu and immediately saw the section called, "wines by the glass." Obviously, I had been given some bad information at the front desk, but no big deal, I liked my wine, so all was well. That is, until I tried to place a food order. Let me give you a quick run down of all the menu items I attempted to order but were unavailable: turkey sliders, ahi tuna, scallops, and the soup of the day. Finally, on my FIFTH try I was able to get some hummus and an olive plate. Both were completely unremarkable. The olive plate was especially disappointing-$8.00 for about a half cup of kalamata and standard green olives, both of which you could pick up in the generics aisle of your local discount market. The bright spot of the evening, however, was our server. He was super-friendly and as accommodating as possible given the situation. At one point, he even joked about running to a drive-thru for us! I hear it's totally standard for JJ's to be out of numerous items- here's an idea---revise the freakin' menu!! Anyway, I'm still hungry and can't think of many reasons to visit again.

Visited September 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Unique, fun place for a glass of wine”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

JJ's the most unique wine bar I've ever been to. It's set up in an old house with different rooms for different wines. Can't wait to go back!

Visited November 2012
Hinsdale, Illinois
“A Fun Experience!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We visited JJ's on a Sunday afternoon after attending Mass at St. Philip's across the street! What a great idea to sample different wines with different size samplings! It was fun to mix and match the white and red wines. We also ordered an antipasto plate which was delicious!

• Visited September 2013

Been to JJ's Wine Bar? Share your experiences!