“Almost totally excellent”

Dining options: Reservations
Florence, Alabama
“Almost totally excellent”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Group of 4 made reservations earlier in the day for 7pm; wait of 15 min after arriving at 6:55 which was great for this very busy night.
Food was great (bang bang shrimp, scallops & shrimp, Lilly's chicken). Price a little above average, crowded with tables in close setting. However, food & service excellent which makes up for "anything less than perfect."
We always return to Bonefish.

• Visited November 2013

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Not as good as I expected”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The menu is pretty limited but the food was decent. It was fresh and had a nice fall theme. The inside of the restaurant felt very cramped and it took quite a while to get a table. I felt like the menu could have had more options. The bar menu was pretty sad, too. I expected better wine selections. For the price, I most likely won't go back. There are far better restaurants in this area than to select one with only decent food and a limited menu. Disappointed overall because I was told better of this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank GREG L
Illinois
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The coconut shrimp was outstanding. All five of us had different entries and all were perfect. Good wine list. Excellent service. We wanted to sit and chat and no one rushed us out of the restaurant. Will definety go back

Visited August 2013
Robertsdale, Alabama
“Always a good meal at Bonefish”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

As usual, a really good meal with good service. We were pleasantly excited that we beat the rush and were able to walk right in and get a table. We actually weren't extremely hungry and they split our meals into two plates for us without a concern, (lot's of places will have issues with that)>

Visited August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“When traveling, I can depend on Bonefish for an excellent meal.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Bonefish is one of the few chains I frequent when I am on the road.... and I almost always get the Salmon with the Mango Salsa. I could just eat the Mango Salsa alone as a meal I like it so much. Excellent service. Would go back again to this location.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!