“An excellent seafood meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #38 of 369 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tennessee
“An excellent seafood meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We had a birthday celebration here that included 4 adults, 1 pre-teen and 1 toddler. The service was excellent and the food was great. We all had something different and everyone enjoyed their dinner. The bang bang shrimp was fantastic and the watermelon martini was quite tasty. The prices are average for seafood. We had a great time and will return.

Florence, Alabama
“Better than average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a better than average dinner. The appetizer (bang bang shrimp was very good as were the entrees (grilled grouper, grilled shrimp & scallops) and the sides (asparagus & green beans both with corn & beans).
The restaurant became crowed & loud within a few minutes. We (2 of us) were seated at a table for 2 with 1 chair being in the main aisle when other 2's were given table or booth for 4 -- who justifies this.
While the was good, the $60+ check for 1 appetizer, 2 mid-priced entrees, & 2 teas (no cocktails) would seem greater than the meals justified. But we will probably return.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Got to the restaurant early (about515 pm) and were promptly seated at a requested booth. Had the Atlantic salmon and it was cooked perfectly and the jasmine rice went very well with it. Restaurant was clean very attentive waiter and pleasant hostesses. When we left there was a significant wait so suggest you arrive early although reservations are accepted.

1 Thank Clemson1973
“excellent seafood restaurant at a good price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

After a long, exhausting day and a horrible lunch....we were so thankful that we chose Bonefish Grill for dinner. It had great reviews so we felt like we could not go too wrong. The service was excellent. The server, Jessie, described the meals and gave us good feedback on choices. My son who is not a big fish eater, said the waiter "sold" him on trying the talapia by the way he presented how the fish was cooked. My son loved the meal and can't wait to go back and try more. We all had a wonderful meals and had a great evening.

Auburndale, Florida
“Superb Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I had a business client take me to dinner at this establishment in April of 2013. What a superb dining experience that was. How have I missed this place on my food radar for this long I don't know? I ordered a calamari appetizer and the "Bang Bang Shrimp", Calamari was tender, not overcooked. The Bang Bang Shrimp came in a bowl that was heaped up the point of overflowing and should have more probably been my entree instead of an appetizer but boy were these shrimp good. Seasoning was perfect, coating was light and delicate but very, very flavorful. I had the Chilean Sea Bass for my entree and once again the fish was perfectly cooked, seasoned just perfectly and was a succulent diversion to the end of of a long day. Nope your right I could not finish it all as the portion sizes were generous but I was not about to let those tasty morsels return on my plate so a box was requested and quickly filled to be enjoyed later. Service was also quite exceptional; our server was attentive to our needs but not so much so that he was making a pest of himself. For a chain restaurant these guys do a good job I will be back to see if consistency is good throughout the chain.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!